Plague Of Pures Opening Trip [75pull] - 5v1 The entire clan world -

Energy

That is called Tank Crashers.

They wear a clan's cape to be easier to hide and hit PoP members.

Or also could be just a random tank that found a yellow cape on the ground and took it

either way, irrelevant

I'm pretty positive I see one in your pictures running from your fall in with a blue dot on the mini map which would mean he was in your cc, I don't personally care about Xlpc, it always has been the lowest form of pure clanning with most clans only lasting a week or two, but don't use tanks so obviously then try and spit nonsense at me on SB just makes you lose creditbility

I'm pretty positive I see one in your pictures running from your fall in with a blue dot on the mini map which would mean he was in your cc, I don't personally care about Xlpc, it always has been the lowest form of pure clanning with most clans only lasting a week or two, but don't use tanks so obviously then try and spit nonsense at me on SB just makes you lose creditbility

You sound like a salty flawless invite that is mad he lost his return set hah

kyp broccoli ur in a rivalry with fi dont make me close ur clan too 

fyi pop is 7 years old

supremacy 2 years mayb? kyp kiss the ring flawless dead stop supporting them

fyi pop is 7 years old

fyi pop is 7 years old

As if I'd ever waste my time with xlpc

As if you guys have the balls to move to lpc

As if being open 7 years means anything when you have to bend the rules to get an advantage

Not a member of supremacy but they're prob almost 3 years old now

You pop guys seem to get real butt hurt at my post when I'm not even flaming I just call it how I see it, and I'm a firm supporter of the defense caps we have set at the moment and enjoy seeing them being followed.

As if I'd ever waste my time with xlpc

As if you guys have the balls to move to lpc

As if being open 7 years means anything when you have to bend the rules to get an advantage

Not a member of supremacy but they're prob almost 3 years old now

You pop guys seem to get real butt hurt at my post when I'm not even flaming I just call it how I see it, and I'm a firm supporter of the defense caps we have set at the moment and enjoy seeing them being followed.

We will move to lpc, obviously you cannot read English that well can you?

It does read 'Opening Trip' I'll let you figure out the rest but pretty sure not 1 clan in history has opened and switched scenes after 1 trip + we have a 62cb avg so why would we move lpc when our accounts aren't ready for it

Don't test me i'll mass up 60 kids to sit on top of your clan if your clan continues to show up to flawless events, they had 70 in game, 30 of them were cp, 10 of them were sup and the remaining 30 were flawless.

Team to compete and still get spanked lmfao 

We will move to lpc, obviously you cannot read English that well can you?

It does read 'Opening Trip' I'll let you figure out the rest but pretty sure not 1 clan in history has opened and switched scenes after 1 trip + we have a 62cb avg so why would we move lpc when our accounts aren't ready for it

Don't test me i'll mass up 60 kids to sit on top of your clan if your clan continues to show up to flawless events, they had 70 in game, 30 of them were cp, 10 of them were sup and the remaining 30 were flawless.

Team to compete and still get spanked lmfao

Okay well your stupidity triggered me. I literally just said I don't waste my time with xlpc, so that would mean I don't go to flawless trips your broccoli. My clan? What clan are you referring to dumb ass Bc I'm currently not in a clan in any scene I just play the game casually and laugh and broccolied kids who feel the need to prove themselves on a RuneScape fan site. So I guess you can sit 60 kids in a slayer dungeon to camp my "clan" LMFAO

Okay well your stupidity triggered me. I literally just said I don't waste my time with xlpc, so that would mean I don't go to flawless trips your broccoli. My clan? What clan are you referring to dumb ass Bc I'm currently not in a clan in any scene I just play the game casually and laugh and broccolied kids who feel the need to prove themselves on a RuneScape fan site. So I guess you can sit 60 kids in a slayer dungeon to camp my "clan" LMFAO

I have no issue killing every single monster whilst you're on task 

lmao

Let me teach how to play this game cuz you clearly dont know:

Anyone wearing the same team-cape as urs = BLUE DOT

Anyone wearing a different cape = WHITE DOT

Anyone on the same CC wearing a different cape = PURPLE DOT

You: WHITE SQUARED DOT

After such embarassment you dont even need to thank me for teaching you how to look at the mini-map.

Spare us of your cancer knowledge. Thanks

After such embarassment you dont even need to thank me for teaching you how to look at the mini-map.

retweeting what my boy said

our cc was open. Notice how we had a maxed cc but only peaked 75. There is a reason the tanks had blue dots. I can see where that might be confusing though.