Zerg Unit Steamrolls Supremacy 3-0

James

Is something funny broccoli? @@0ldschooler

Yes, i found this part funny:

"props to them for being the ONLY other clan in the game to pull consistently the same as us"

Fatality Starting/Ending: 36/19

EOP Starting/Ending: 36/0

Another prep, vs Fatality this time. pulled 38 and had to sit quite a few people, we won the prep with 2-1.

looks like you are not the ONLY clan

broccoli.

"props to them for being the ONLY other clan in the game to pull consistently the same as us"

Another prep, vs Fatality this time. pulled 38 and had to sit quite a few people, we won the prep with 2-1.

broccoli.

Let me explain something to your small brain 

The word consistently will be my first lesson, better yet just read it yourself: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/consistent

That means when Zu is pulling 20, supremacy pulled 20.  When supremacy pulled 40, zu pulled 40.

How the fuck are you going to post a starting/ending of ONE prep when we are talking about consistency? 

Pretty sure eop was pulling 20 a few months back when we pulled 50, which makes you not consistent to our pulls?

God damn eop members are legit so cauliflower

broccoli.

Lmfao, you actually think EoP can compete? EoP is anything but fucking horrible, Supremacy and Fatality are the only clans with a bit of decency and respect. We have preps with clans our combat levels and end it fair with a win/loss. But with eop its like we prep you with 20v20 and its 70's vs 100's, you win and think your gods gift to runescape. Also, taking a portion of a prep topic from Fatality and trying to reinstate that you're better isn't enough evidence for me to say you're worthy of competing against us. Because, y'know, they're won a Fullout before..Don't get butthurt because I didn't mention EoP

Let me explain something to your small brain 

The word consistently will be my first lesson, better yet just read it yourself: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/consistent

That means when Zu is pulling 20, supremacy pulled 20.  When supremacy pulled 40, zu pulled 40.

How the fuck are you going to post a starting/ending of ONE prep when we are talking about consistency? 

Pretty sure eop was pulling 20 a few months back when we pulled 50, which makes you not consistent to our pulls?

God damn eop members are legit so cauliflower

That was 2 preps & we've been consistently pulling 30+ to all ours preps recently.