dooms very cringe anni audio leak 04/23/2017: part 2

SKEEZ

Take a minute and look at your pathetic lives, you're actually wasting your life listening to another clans trip in which nobody pulled a control Pker or anything. I can understand if someone freaked out and it was funny, but this legit is nothing lmfao. justin beiber af

im very sorry u feel that way

Take a minute and look at your pathetic lives, you're actually wasting your life listening to another clans trip in which nobody pulled a control Pker or anything. I can understand if someone freaked out and it was funny, but this legit is nothing lmfao. justin beiber af

ye i'd be mad too fearless closed invictucked 

jozSnbh.png

Did you enjoy the trip

yep yeppp very much

why r u leaking wut everyone knows already happens? and who the fuck listens to ts audio anymore lmfao

also kj never went on that main so bad propaganda once again XD

doubt it mr completionist cape

nice mains by the way lmfao

wIcjlvC.png

jozSnbh.png

Hopefully you can sell that GP and afford a good meal :)