Olympus Prep

Ryannn

I've joined TLP as soon as I had an acc and stayed till the last minute, and i made 1 ending sig for my homies, don't know who you are tho lmao

Just because you posted on tlp forums doesn't mean you were TLP. Stop talking about us like you had any impact on our success fuckin Dutch dog

Just because you posted on tlp forums doesn't mean you were TLP. Stop talking about us like you had any impact on our success fuckin Dutch dog

I never said I made a big impact , who did make a big impact are all the rsps prods and ppl who joined Eop and are easily holding #1 while you mayhem brown sticky stuffter are trying to start brown sticky stuff with OP lmao

Now stfu you dumb fuck

I never said I made a big impact , who did make a big impact are all the rsps prods and ppl who joined Eop and are easily holding #1 while you mayhem brown sticky stuffter are trying to start brown sticky stuff with OP lmao

Now stfu you dumb fuck

Ahh yes the rsps prods that literally killed tlp from the inside.

Btw ur in op and basically admitting ur a low tier brown sticky stuff clan. God bless the dutch

Ahh yes the rsps prods that literally killed tlp from the inside.

Btw ur in op and basically admitting ur a low tier brown sticky stuff clan. God bless the dutch

You are the sucky low tier brown sticky stuff part of TLP and you lost to a fucking client lmao , you think TLP would've lost to a free client?

You are the sucky low tier brown sticky stuff part of TLP and you lost to a fucking client lmao , you think TLP would've lost to a free client?

Op is 2-9 since the client was nerfed lmao safe to say you're the low quality in any clan you've been in