Supremacy dont get into something u cant end

Milzan

Yup. I have no patience for a clan who brings mains and hugs singles all at the same time  ^_^

But that's what supremacy did for all of 2016?

Busy to pull up anything right now.  "Rag this" was one of the mains who for sure were with you.Although, the 'doom' mains are always going to be in every clan's fights. In our third fight, he removed his cape. When you guys rushed and then cape switched throughout it. Only hitting sup members including myself. If you truly care about WCOTM. I would suggest to drop the mains.  Feels good to be all in one scene since I can confirm brown sticky stuff like that :)

Keep in mind,

RD also disputed you guys for the use mains.

Your clan has no grounds in speaking of slumping. I won't bother getting into it since you're all aware of it. Its somewhat sad, really. I mean that  :mellow:

You're going to bring mains against aao because you assume they brought mains? And you're also using your status of being in charge of WCOTM to threaten AAO? Very poor actions, I thought you were a better moderator after hearing things about you.

@@King Koer Jr

Fire with Fire like I said. We did not have any of these mains in these fights. At least, I can own up for my clan's brown sticky stuff unlike you. 

Again, threatening to bring mains is against the sharkbrew rules that you yourself posted.

Whats this brown sticky stuff @Mustafa @Kim@Thomas @Fake Smile

AAO piping up against SUP?

LMFAO.

A clan like AAO shouldnt be talking dogbrown sticky stuff since they barely survived their rivalery against RD.

Havent seen AAO for months since their slump pulling 20's to sunday trips and not going out on p2p fridays.

I expected they closed until i saw topics of RD VS AAO piping up on the brew.

This will be interresting, go get your clan killed @Milzan

No one asked ur opinion don't you have topics about doom no one cares about 1 server clan lol

You're going to bring mains against aao because you assume they brought mains? And you're also using your status of being in charge of WCOTM to threaten AAO? Very poor actions, I thought you were a better moderator after hearing things about you.

Again, threatening to bring mains is against the sharkbrew rules that you yourself posted.

eop guy talking about mains, yike irl

Not assume. I know they did. Things will be fine as long as they don't bring any sort of mains against us. Its blatantly obvious that they did when they try to take off their capes and scout us in those mains. Although, not all of their ranks did hit us with their mains but a few of their members did.

Watch the videos and compare pictures.  

Kim openly threatens to not give us wcotm and bring mains lmfao

I will threaten any clan who brings mains as much as you guys do. Which I have in the past  :wub:

You will get it this month since nobody has disputed. Drop the mains for clean fights, thank you. 

I will threaten any clan who brings mains as much as you guys do. Which I have in the past  :wub:

You will get it this month since nobody has disputed. Drop the mains for clean fights, thank you. 

we never told anyone to bring mains vs u we had 2 scouts in rune yes 110cb+ never hit u. and u bring hella tanks to hit us in singles after u rush ? and ur members started to leave the trip after 10-15mins and u left l0l? u cant beat me

we never told anyone to bring mains vs u we had 2 scouts in rune yes 110cb+ never hit u. and u bring hella tanks to hit us in singles after u rush ? and ur members started to leave the trip after 10-15mins and u left l0l? u cant beat me

Control your members next time and tell them to get off their mains. I acknowledged that your ranks did not hit us earlier in these posts. I never left the trip. Nice intel. 

Control your members next time and tell them to get off their mains. I acknowledged that your ranks did not hit us earlier in these posts. I never left the trip. Nice intel. 

quick reminder u ended first , dont make this happend every weekend please just watch RD + Envy what happend in less then 1 month ur next idont off