Supremacy dont get into something u cant end

Milzan

imagine fighting for a main free lpc scene but hearing ur paki leader to get on ur mains

LMAO. Ah yes, coming from the clan who told their members to take off their capes if they were on their mains. Gotta fight fire with fire.  :) 

Your clan has been accused of using mains long before we even moved down. 

LMAO. Ah yes, coming from the clan who told their members to take off their capes if they were on their mains. Gotta fight fire with fire.   :)

You had the same guy in rank team leaking for over 1 year justin beiber id though i let u know

You had the same guy in rank team leaking for over 1 year justin beiber id though i let u know

Even if we did have a leak like that in us. They'd enjoy killing you as much as the clan will. :P 

Are you guys going to pull more later or na? 

Might rejoin Aao & close Sup, could easily do it in my spare time lol.

yeh simpler the clan closer very spooky

btw i cant blame u for being this salty because i would too if i got kicked by 3at for being too slow in the head

Whats this brown sticky stuff @Mustafa @Kim@Thomas @Fake Smile

AAO piping up against SUP?

LMFAO.

A clan like AAO shouldnt be talking dogbrown sticky stuff since they barely survived their rivalery against RD.

Havent seen AAO for months since their slump pulling 20's to sunday trips and not going out on p2p fridays.

I expected they closed until i saw topics of RD VS AAO piping up on the brew.

This will be interresting, go get your clan killed @Milzan

There's nothing to fear, Supremacy aren't known for their strength. More so their reliance on mains and wearing other teamcapes.

LMAO. Ah yes, coming from the clan who told their members to take off their capes if they were on their mains. Gotta fight fire with fire.   :)

I thought Sharkbrew Staff, more importantly you specifically, made it clear that threatening to use mains was against the rules on sharkbrew and won't be tolerated anymore (many of you have shown this bias towards @@Tannie with no evidence supporting).

There's nothing to fear, Supremacy aren't known for their strength. More so their reliance on mains and wearing other teamcapes.

I thought Sharkbrew Staff, more importantly you specifically, made it clear that threatening to use mains was against the rules on sharkbrew and won't be tolerated anymore (many of you have shown this bias towards @@Tannie with no evidence supporting).

If you're going to hit my clan with mains. You're going to expect to be hit back by mains. Especially, there was no talks or threats for it in the first place. AAO needs to rely on bringing them for an extra boost in pull. I was also being attacked by one of their mains too.

@@Kim @@slushpuppy

Yup. I have no patience for a clan who brings mains and hugs singles all at the same time  ^_^

I though u had 1 year experience of being a 20 pulling clan sitting in singles going in other team capes ? lmfao why u even trying kim you just look dumb as fuck

Wheres the proof dude

Busy to pull up anything right now.  "Rag this" was one of the mains who for sure were with you.Although, the 'doom' mains are always going to be in every clan's fights. In our third fight, he removed his cape. When you guys rushed and then cape switched throughout it. Only hitting sup members including myself. If you truly care about WCOTM. I would suggest to drop the mains.  Feels good to be all in one scene since I can confirm brown sticky stuff like that :)

Keep in mind,

RD also disputed you guys for the use mains.

I though u had 1 year experience of being a 20 pulling clan sitting in singles going in other team capes ? lmfao why u even trying kim you just look dumb as fuck

Your clan has no grounds in speaking of slumping. I won't bother getting into it since you're all aware of it. Its somewhat sad, really. I mean that  :mellow:

Busy to pull up anything right now.  "Rag this" was one of the mains who for sure were with you.Although, the 'doom' mains are always going to be in every clan's fights. In our third fight, he removed his cape. When you guys rushed and then cape switched throughout it. Only hitting sup members including myself. If you truly care about WCOTM. I would suggest to drop the mains.  Feels good to be all in one scene since I can confirm brown sticky stuff like that :)

Keep in mind,

RD also disputed you guys for the use mains.

4vVWmVU.png

iBfCc4m.png

n6hVcMj.png

2A7MFTG.png

Rm4uusY.png

9fxc0zD.png

CJkNaTR.png