Enforced Rules In WCOTM

Kim

I was going to wait till the 3rd for some of these updates but I am going to post it a day early :D. Let me know what you all think! 

IRC Logs

Some of you may have noticed, our WCOTM team has been asking you all to /whois the person you're setting up a pkri with. 

Your PKRI logs will be invaild otherwise and removed a point from. This is so clans won't fake logs on hits they get. Effective from May 1st. 

A new minimum requirement for PKRIs

We have taken notice that some of you have been asking for 10v10s, and not making an attempt to pull more to your pkris. We have changed the requirement to 15v15.

Although, this does not apply to midweeks.

#Ambassador 

pkri should be a minimum of 20, anything less is just a midweek 

Not every clan can pull 20 under 30 minutes.

I will be reviewing May & June's pkri pull's / midweek pulls to see if we can adjust it over the summer.

I will be reviewing May & June's pkri pull's / midweek pulls to see if we can adjust it over the summer.

their fault if thats the case not yours

should definitely be higher though honestly because right now youre basically just lowering the standards so lil nig clans that struggle to pull have a shot at taking it from the ones who actually deserve to win it 

that's kind of the idea. pkri's, much like preps, should be for a set opt amount. just look at its clan wars counterpart, no 15v15/20v20 miniwar should be considered a prep etc.

either way, stick to what you have now and see how it goes.

should definitely be higher though honestly because right now youre basically just lowering the standards so lil nig clans that struggle to pull have a shot at taking it from the ones who actually deserve to win it 

Remember, not all high pulling clans are active in the wilderness. 

The award is not based on pulling anymore :P. I do appreciate your opinion  and I will take into account! 

that's kind of the idea. pkri's, much like preps, should be for a set opt amount. just look at its clan wars counterpart, no 15v15/20v20 miniwar should be considered a prep etc.

either way, stick to what you have now and see how it goes.

What do you mean, "deserve to win?" @@Kim ; isn't the point of WCOTM to promote wilderness activity? The system is terrible and so close minded, the community will only sit still and not progress with what you have on the table..

What do you mean, "deserve to win?" @@Kim ; isn't the point of WCOTM to promote wilderness activity? The system is terrible and so close minded, the community will only sit still and not progress with what you have on the table..

Yeah, it is to promote wilderness activity. 

If you can explain to me how the system is terrible and so closed minded..we can probably work on it. 

@@Kim this still doesn't help with the fact clans are farming points there should be a maximum amount of topics allowed a day for said clan for pkris and midweeks it's pretty brown sticky stuffty how a clan could be 20 points ahead at the second or last day then another clan magically gets over 20 points and by passes you