who can beat eop?

Duval

there's two clans in here asking you to step up and you won't. yikes.

LMAO. Why you so mad bro, this topic wasn't about you. If I wanted to make fun of you id laugh at your huge 33 pull last weekend. :hehehe:

pretty telling how you've repeatedly dodged all of our prep offers, not to mention dropping out of the sb tournament. it takes more than an upset victory to sit at the big boy table but rage isnt known for consistency.

How about one of your ranks (not a member who was kicked from Rage a week before) queries an OP in #ClanRage. Also that tournament where you could bring a laughable percentage of invites was a joke so of course we decided to leave it.

1. It was a 30 minute prep

2. Rage won't rematch, I've PMed countless ranks on IRC with no response

3. If you really want to start, we'll start :P

I'm in #ClanRage 24/7 and I've yet to receive a single query from any EOP rank asking for a prep...

Just settle this and prep Eop again. If you win the 2nd time then it's clear you are #1 other than that its just an upset win lmfao.

This was a bait topic and I caught me a huge pirate!

How about one of your ranks (not a member who was kicked from Rage a week before) queries an OP in #ClanRage. Also that tournament where you could bring a laughable percentage of invites was a joke so of course we decided to leave it.

I'm in #ClanRage 24/7 and I've yet to receive a single query from any EOP rank asking for a prep...

PMed.

UB lost their last 2 preps vs EOP in F2P & P2P respectively. 

Pipe down..

we haven't p2p prepped you at all in lpc and now you're avoiding prep requests see you in the next 2 months or so when you're ready at the end of the day ub is still #1 matched

this man got it right here, stop crying 

our first lpc prep lol

we haven't p2p prepped you at all in lpc and now you're avoiding prep requests see you in the next 2 months or so when you're ready at the end of the day ub is still #1 matched

lmfao you were prepping low tier lpcs before the hpcs decided to move down... 

once you prepped a real clan you lost, heh.