Critical Damage Saturday Bully Fest Ft. BradyB talking out of his ass

B S E Rs

You're a tomato, if we kill 5 of your pures then 5 mains wearing your team cape suddenly show up to replace them. How about we finally set up that F2P prep we discussed awhile back?

They aren't our mains you fucking tomato. I've pmed everyone of your ranks 10 times over and you all decline.

They aren't our mains you fucking tomato. I've pmed everyone of your ranks 10 times over and you all decline.

Perhaps you should read what I typed you ignoramus, I never directly suggested that the mains of belonged to CD. Although this from your own member, "When other clans bring main units to snipe us we retaliate in our own way", suggests that some of those mains probably did belong to you.

Also it's hilarious to see you try and lie by claiming to have queried a single Rage rank recently, in fact the last time I got a query from you was over a month ago and you stopped replying to me.

I'll make things rather simple for your tiny brain to comprehend; Rage would happily prep CD in F2P if you were to ever mustered up enough courage to accept ;).

Perhaps you should read what I typed you ignoramus, I never directly suggested that the mains of belonged to CD. Although this from your own member, "When other clans bring main units to snipe us we retaliate in our own way", suggests that some of those mains probably did belong to you.

Also it's hilarious to see you try and lie by claiming to have queried a single Rage rank recently, in fact the last time I got a query from you was over a month ago and you stopped replying to me.

I'll make things rather simple for your tiny brain to comprehend; Rage would happily prep CD in F2P if you were to ever mustered up enough courage to accept ;).

you got perfected today, i think you need to train a little