Aftermath of cp vs eop prep

slushpuppy

You're dizzy

F2696ed.png

jfT9aXm.png

Finding it really amusing two ZU ranks out of everyone are talking about a clan being scared or backing out of a prep with eop being hypocrites. Did you forget you did pretty much the same exact thing about a month ago :lol: ?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2802-cmon-now-zu/page-4

Also finding it really funny how they continue to brag about a win vs EoP that happened almost 2 months ago now, when they continue to have a losing matched record vs Eop (something like 1-2, 1-3) and lost to the likes of Ascent in one of their F2P preps.

Then again it doesn't really surprise me because of 0mgi0wnu's selective memory. Even funnier now that he's claiming he isn't him and wasn't in TLP. Yet he has comments like these that I doubt any real relevant "ex-mm" member would think about making

And to the moron who posted 2 vids that were the same day, one prep that wasnt 40v40+, and didn't retaliate to my EOP mention I guess you are hella salty of TLP being the #1 matched opt clan in rs history.

And also to the mention of "how many times was TLP #1", if you knew anything about TLP, being #1 wasn't the goal.  Being the greatest matched opt clan in rs history was, which TLP accomplished.

But I mean I can see how EOP would be mad, they didn't beat tlp in a p2p prep in about 1515151 tries, not to mention how laughable eop was at f2p ;p

TLP beat EOP down 7-9 in an f2p fullout, but you are too new (derp i posted a vid that showed that)

I'm pretty sure most foe would admit the last 3 years prior to pre-eoc the matched opt crown belonged to tlp, so much so FOE didn't prep TLP for 8 months in a row.  Prior to 2010 nobody cared about f2p matched considering the top f2p clans didn't even have teamspeak calls and it was just about stats.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way he's trying so hard - as per usual, who's taking Runescape so seriously now dude? :unsure: Expecting one of his try hard replies to have one of the following:

- Jonty getting "bullied" out of eop

- Eop not prepping CP and being "scared" / Zu beating Eop in a prep that happened like 6-7 weeks ago

- A lame attempt at flame due to his famously known personality disorder

:lol:

F2696ed.png

jfT9aXm.png

Finding it really amusing two ZU ranks out of everyone are talking about a clan being scared or backing out of a prep with eop being hypocrites. Did you forget you did pretty much the same exact thing about a month ago :lol: ?

Also finding it really funny how they continue to brag about a win vs EoP that happened almost 2 months ago now, when they continue to have a losing matched record vs Eop (something like 1-2, 1-3) and lost to the likes of Ascent in one of their F2P preps.

Then again it doesn't really surprise me because of 0mgi0wnu's selective memory. Even funnier now that he's claiming he isn't him and wasn't in TLP. Yet he has comments like these that I doubt any real relevant "ex-mm" member would think about making

By the way he's trying so hard - as per usual, who's taking Runescape so seriously now dude? :unsure: Expecting one of his try hard replies to have one of the following:

- Eop not prepping CP and being "scared" / Zu beating Eop in a prep that happened like 6-7 weeks ago

I'm legit laughing so hard

This account is used by legit all of zu's trolls

roflcats

ownedk123

xdxdxdxdxdxd

Pretty sure the only time Zachary ever went on this account was for the matched opt topic and he tells zu not to go on this website lmfao

You legit looked at all the old posts on this account L O LO L OL OL OL 

Laughable to say the least that you think anyone on this forum would hide their own identity if this wasn't used just to troll l0l

F2696ed.png

jfT9aXm.png

Yeah we lost to ascent, when you lose 5 people during each round its kind of hard to win, not using that as an excuse but its in the past whatever.

Yeah we beat EOP, yeah we were down 25 combat average, whatever. Yeah we cancelled a prep with them, why? Because SB announced p2p trips at the same time moments later. Which we smacked EOP on anyway?

inb4 we teamed with sv l0l

I honestly didn't expect this prep to happen, from both sides, as cp is going down a rough path pull wise compared to eop, and eop since they don't want to lose the hype that they are currently on. (Im assuming this)

Hopefully we can have a clean 30v30 prep in the future sometime....

Think you should add this ^ to your signature full of quotes.

Because when you don't show up to take on a clan how can you call yourselfs #1.

Last time i checked Cp hasn't lost a prep in months, they may not of had one for awhile, but they did beat fi the past 3 meetings, something you were unable to do.

They haven't lost a prep in months because they haven't had a prep in months

rof

We'll prep CP when we want to, we're the #1 clan and they're literally the worst clan in the pure community right now, we don't need to concern ourselves with such irrelevant garbage, maybe if they work their way up they can take on the big dogs but until then we don't have time for a clan that requires a week of preparation to pull 20 people.

Losing to a 2 week year old clan, after ddosing there fall in leader, makes you #1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think you're top mate.

Losing to a 2 week year old clan, after ddosing there fall in leader, makes you #1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think you're top mate.

I know you recently turned 15 and all, but that is no reason to skip your English classes. Holy crap. that grammar...

And if you're implying anything because you won a prep against lt...  :rolleyes:  

a 5 man difference when CP had numerous ranks go inactive/leave for other clans as well as the CV members?

isn't that a negative for eop, miss floor?

Yeah it's a negative that eop massed 27 people to brown sticky stuff on your clan today Braden.

It's also a negative that eop was the one who forced those cp ranks into retirement and into quitting.

Please don't try, go back to mediating.

Yeah it's a negative that eop massed 27 people to brown sticky stuff on your clan today Braden.

It's also a negative that eop was the one who forced those cp ranks into retirement and into quitting.

Please don't try, go back to mediating.

We gave you a run for your money :P

But hey, CP must be slumping so badly if EOP only manage to pull 5 more  ^_^