Aftermath of cp vs eop prep

slushpuppy

Losing to a 2 week year old clan, after ddosing there fall in leader, makes you #1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think you're top mate.

what does a 15 v 15 in clan wars against a clan i've never heard of have to do with being top? There's one place you become the top and that is the wilderness, and CP has been god awful at it their entire history.

I know you recently turned 15 and all, but that is no reason to skip your English classes. Holy crap. that grammar...

And if you're implying anything because you won a prep against lt...  :rolleyes:  

Oh brown sticky stuff lol, linked the wrong vid.

I was referring to when Jonty said they were #1 matched

jv never got back to cronic that's why the prep was off Friday already lol

I think most of these people know that, but refuse to acknowledge it because of their anti-eop persona or suffering from selective memory/personality disorders like roflcats

The lone exception being Victory of course, hopefully in 3 years when he's a teenager he will be able to understand.

I think most of these people know that, but refuse to acknowledge it because of their anti-eop persona or suffering from selective memory/personality disorders like roflcats

The lone exception being Victory of course, hopefully in 3 years when he's a teenager he will be able to understand.

JV was countlessly pming leech/cronic and getting ignored.....

Ain't nobody got time for 18v18s against our "rivals".

They should've accepted our preps when they could actually pull more than 20 tbh.

You retards, idk why you keep saying we didnt have 30?! We had more then 30 lol!!!!!!!!! You guys were too pussy, and worried about your brown sticky stuff reputation.

So just to sum up what has happened in this whole mess.

Friday - CP cancel p2p trip out of fear.

Saturday - EoP drops CP's sign ups pull from 50 to 20 in an hour, then make them end after clearing them 4x.

Sunday - CP pull 25 (half their pull the day before), got bullied some more and then ended in an hour again.

Monday - CP refuse to accept a 30v30 minimum to the prep.

Tuesday - CP mass up 22 people after a weeks hype up for a prep that they had refused the day before. Then they do 5v5 f2p inners instead while EoP mass 30 people on 30 minutes notice and beat RD in a prep.

Yep it's been a good few days.

So just to sum up what has happened in this whole mess.

Friday - CP cancel p2p trip out of fear.

Saturday - EoP drops CP's sign ups pull from 50 to 20 in an hour, then make them end after clearing them 4x.

Sunday - CP pull 25 (half their pull the day before), got bullied some more and then ended in an hour again.

Monday - CP refuse to accept a 30v30 minimum to the prep.

Tuesday - CP mass up 22 people after a weeks hype up for a prep that they had refused the day before. Then they do 5v5 f2p inners instead while EoP mass 30 people on 30 minutes notice and beat RD in a prep.

Yep it's been a good few days.

Propaganda aside.

Even your own members know EoP cancelled the prep, you're kidding nobody.

Propaganda aside.

Even your own members know EoP cancelled the prep, you're kidding nobody.

Which part of my post was propaganda?

Good to see you back in CP though matey, surprised you're defending them so vehemently when even you realized they were so bad you had to leave =p

jv never got back to cronic that's why the prep was off Friday already lol

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26297-eops-first-attempt-to-bitch-out-of-the-prep/

had 35 people in the channel before I dismissed. 20ish stayed on to inner...that's when lt asked for a 20v20. I'm not going to mass up 30 corrupt warriors for a 20v 20.

Talk all you want, end of the day your afraid to fight matched.

I'm getting off this before I get cancer.

As always eop

Pm your master [cp]jv for a prep

We'll prep CP when we want to, we're the #1 clan and they're literally the worst clan in the pure community right now, we don't need to concern ourselves with such irrelevant garbage, maybe if they work their way up they can take on the big dogs but until then we don't have time for a clan that requires a week of preparation to pull 20 people.

#1 clan? you're losing preps to a 2 week old clan left right and center buddy