FLAWLESS A LEGIT XLPC CLAN VS POP & BT

Fat Boy

bLJp1U2.png

Today on this Cancer Thursday , Flawless pulled 19 and later peeked at 23 amazing 1 def & under 70 combat pures !

We learned that BT has been regrouping for over an hour just to pull 22 of their fruity quality members....

We learned that POP was out in the wild with a number of 28 ........

Today Flawless discovered that POP is not an legit XLPC clan.

Today Flawless learned that BT also isnt a legit XLPC clan.

I RESPECT EVERY CLAN , UNTIL THEY GIVE ME A REASON TO NOT RESPECT THEM. 

XFQZeVR.png

QUESTION FOR POP.

POP Ranks do you know the combat cap for XLPC ?

fd2f204ac9dc684d21b2d7ce56b67721.png

ITS 55-70 COMBAT CAP!

OUT OF 28 PEOPLE YOU HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS ABOVE 71 COMBAT...   10 SUBTRACTED FROM 28 IS 18 ... SO I GUESS IF YOU DONT BRING LPC ACCOUNTS .. THEN POP CANT COMPETE ..... HMMMMM ..... ? 

#ReasonsWhyWeDontFightPOP

SHOUTOUT TO POP & BT FOR COMING OUT ON A THURSDAY TRIP

SHOUTOUT TO AMBITION FOR NOT SHOWING UP BUT TALKING brown sticky stuff

SHOUTOUT TO OUTBURST , WHERE YOU AT FHAM ? YOU CAN PULL 20 ONLY ONCE A WEEK ?

XFQZeVR.png

VIDEO

bLJp1U2.png

Today on this Cancer Thursday , Flawless pulled 19 and later peeked at 23 amazing 1 def & under 70 combat pures !

We learned that BT has been regrouping for over an hour just to pull 22 of their fruity quality members....

We learned that POP was out in the wild with a number of 28 ........

Today Flawless discovered that POP is not an legit XLPC clan.

Today Flawless learned that BT also isnt a legit XLPC clan.

I RESPECT EVERY CLAN , UNTIL THEY GIVE ME A REASON TO NOT RESPECT THEM. 

XFQZeVR.png

QUESTION FOR POP.

POP Ranks do you know the combat cap for XLPC ?

fd2f204ac9dc684d21b2d7ce56b67721.png

ITS 55-70 COMBAT CAP!

OUT OF 28 PEOPLE YOU HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS ABOVE 71 COMBAT...   10 SUBTRACTED FROM 28 IS 18 ... SO I GUESS IF YOU DONT BRING LPC ACCOUNTS .. THEN POP CANT COMPETE ..... HMMMMM ..... ? 

XFQZeVR.png

VIDEO

Bro it's the wilderness and these xLPC clans are literally garbage. Don't get mad at these brown sticky stuff clans just make room for adjustment and fucking rail em

Nice windows movie maker bud. 

You aint a legit xlpc, go suck off olympus for higher combats to  try to win something. Just as guilty as pop. 

Windows movie maker is lit ,  lol  and i dont know anyone from olympus 

SHOUTOUT TO OUTBURST , WHERE YOU AT FHAM ? YOU CAN PULL 20 ONLY ONCE A WEEK ?[/

We ain't even open yet and we pull 20 we don't officially PK yet but when we are open you can expect us clearing you everyday easily. Don't pipe up if u can't even accept a prep against a clan that ain't even open.

SHOUTOUT TO OUTBURST , WHERE YOU AT FHAM ? YOU CAN PULL 20 ONLY ONCE A WEEK ?[/

We ain't even open yet and we pull 20 we don't officially PK yet but when we are open you can expect us clearing you everyday easily. Don't pipe up if u can't even accept a prep against a clan that ain't even open.

lol flawless has not officially opened yet ... you should know that  we just been doing trips and chilling.   & once you tell your members to stop trolling / disrespecting our mins vs other clans at clan wars then i would accept a prep vs you guys. :) 

lol flawless has not officially opened yet ... you should know that  we just been doing trips and chilling.   & once you tell your members to stop trolling / disrespecting our mins vs other clans at clan wars then i would accept a prep vs you guys. :)

You've bin together for 3-4 months Outburst ranks members just met yesterday and pulled 20 without even telling anyone to get on lol don't worry you'll get some good action and first of all you stole our mini vs pop when we were suppose to mini them after we beat you. So we did that. Don't take our minis or cancel preps.

You've bin together for 3-4 months Outburst ranks members just met yesterday and pulled 20 without even telling anyone to get on lol don't worry you'll get some good action and first of all you stole our mini vs pop when we were suppose to mini them after we beat you. So we did that. Don't take our minis or cancel preps.

we didnt steal nothing .... Pop asked us to mini lol .  and i dont think its hard to pull 20 when you got Insanity , overdosed & Lit mob all in one clan .......  and i cant wait to fight "the most feared xlpc" ? 

btw when does Outburst open anyway ? 

Consider yourself not an xlpc as well when you guys are over here calling other clans to your trips lmfao. Your oh great might pull from saturday peeked to 50 lmfao because of who??? yes rop/envy lmfao. Saying they are joining on baby pures account and some don't have it lmfaoooo.
i2NZzok.png

What is Rawless lmfao????
03VwCkq.png
this is an xlpc account????
YG1W1h6.png

Don't make me expose you some more with other clans you guys are leeching from. :)

Consider yourself not an xlpc as well when you guys are over here calling other clans to your trips lmfao. Your oh great might pull from saturday peeked to 50 lmfao because of who??? yes rop/envy lmfao. Saying they are joining on baby pures account and some don't have it lmfaoooo.

i2NZzok.png

What is Rawless lmfao????

03VwCkq.png

this is an xlpc account????

YG1W1h6.png

Don't make me expose you some more with other clans you guys are leeching from. :)

I rather bring a maxed pure then 6 tanks. Your a joke to Xlpc lmfao. Do you see high 70s with us during mid weeks? No. The only reason we had those 70s on saturday cuz POP had a 60man pull. Only Flawless could of challanged POP that day. Stay in your zone with ur tanks kid. And dont forget your past. CD MINIONS. YOU BROUGHT CD TO EVERY SINGLE FIGHT U DID LOOOL. HYPOCRITE ASS NIGGAH