Who will win?

17_

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry?

• Rage
    • Unbreakable

Oh yeah bottom feeders that beat the same clans you can not (eop).

Wow you guys came out of bumfucktu these past 2 weeks and beat eop in 1 prep impressive man. Jesus you are fucking broccolied I hope this clan fares better than any of your past 15 clans good luck.

Wow you guys came out of bumfucktu these past 2 weeks and beat eop in 1 prep impressive man. Jesus you are fucking broccolied I hope this clan fares better than any of your past 15 clans good luck.

15? Again broccoli you have been in more clans than me in the last 2 years rage has been open. 3 of them are tlp remakes :,(

but in one f2p prep and one 22v22 they are!!!! fucking respect their incredible consistency!!!

you literally made a post trying to compete with the 'legacy hpcs' only to pull like 40 and get smoked by rage lmfao. clown

generally, multiple preps need to happen before consistent rankings are clear but i'm trying to explain this to someone who loses to rage in clw, so

Listen you actual broccoli...

NO CLAN is way ahead of others in terms of F2P unless we're comparing EOP to Envy or some brown sticky stuff (although Envy did beat CP lmao)

Im not surprised if UB/FO/SUP/RAGE/EOP/CP traded wins/losses in F2P regularly because this game is 15 years old and 90% of us have played it for 5+ years.

The fact that you think that your members are some kind of F2P gods despite STILL losing preps is justin beiber as fuk...

Btw your clan relies more on clan wars than any other clan, yet u still manage to lose.

IE: > UB had 26 preps while Eop had 8 so far if u check the CLWL table.

3x more preps than EOP, meaning a lot more practice etc..

Yet it didnt seem to stop us from beating you, ha`?

Inb4 "didnt read" or some sht reply because you cant comprehend simple facts/truth, that your clan is not special in any way lol.

Listen you actual broccoli...

NO CLAN is way ahead of others in terms of F2P unless we're comparing EOP to Envy or some brown sticky stuff (although Envy did beat CP lmao)

Im not surprised if UB/FO/SUP/RAGE/EOP/CP traded wins/losses in F2P regularly because this game is 15 years old and 90% of us have played it for 5+ years.

The fact that you think that your members are some kind of F2P gods despite STILL losing preps is justin beiber as fuk...

Btw your clan relies more on clan wars than any other clan, yet u still manage to lose.

IE: > UB had 26 preps while Eop had 8 so far if u check the CLWL table.

3x more preps than EOP, meaning a lot more practice etc..

Yet it didnt seem to stop us from beating you, ha`?

Inb4 "didnt read" or some sht reply because you cant comprehend simple facts/truth, that your clan is not special in any way lol.

yeah sure you're better than them now, a large part of it is how LPC is and needing to recruit people that haven't in a clan before because that's what everyone else is doing. i wouldn't say clanwars is as competitive as it was in 2015/up to mid 2016 or so now because of that, not taking away from you guys as you are pretty good as most of the people that know how to play rs and stayed hpc joined you

did anyone read that 5 paragraph essay lmfao wow

expected reply, you broken little mutt lmfao.

calling something that i literally wrote in 20 seconds an "essay" because like i said in my previous post:

"Inb4 "didnt read" or some sht reply because you cant comprehend simple facts/truth, that your clan is not special in any way lol."