FLAWLESS VS SF PREP ! 3-0 ! FT/RYANS FREESTYLE & CYPHER WITH BRADY &DOPEBOY

Fat Boy

bLJp1U2.png

Today on Sunday , after an hour and 30 min XLPC trip , Flawless approached Special Forces for a PREP at clan wars.

Special Forces is the only clan who accepted a prep request on a sunday after XLPC ended.

Thank you for Preping us and for keeping your members out for an extra 40 mins.

59a25f2163a5ed0953d9766112357b89.png

VIDEO HAS A SONG "MANDEM" MADE FROM RYANS FREESTYLE & A CYPHER WITH BRADY , RYAN & DOPEBOY , FUNNY SHT LOL

XFQZeVR.png

Round One  -   FL Starting (25)  SF Starting (25)  /  FL Ending (20) SF Ending (0)

Round Two -  FL Starting (25) SF Starting (25) / FL Ending (17) SF Ending (0)

Round 3 -  FL Starting (23)  SF Starting (23) / FL Ending (21) SF Ending (0)

fe9d2f0368fa25487351666a953065d7.png

f1f355cc980b1977cdf2bcd1e5dea6c7.png

dfc63c4623d7488be0754abd60c4ac55.png

94a587e3edfcd3d152d803c0f03ab62d.png

4a2374215f043b43e65da6c84f7a3976.png

THANK YOU SPECIAL FORCES FOR THE ACTION AND EXPERIENCE FOR MY MEMBERS ! HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO ANOTHER PREP SOON ! 

XFQZeVR.png

VIDEO

@@RyanTheG you prep during official pk trip time? 

seens like you and @@Control Pker got bullied

hahahahah @@Control Pker i bullied you all the way to xlpc and now you still losing 3-0s against irrelevent snipe teams ll00l0

The xlpc ended , no one got bullied lol .  and once again Flawless isnt a snipe team.  

A Snipe team consist of 6-12 people & average combat. 

goodbrown sticky stuff ryan, showing some quality tbh

shame you couldnt show it in the wild brother, gz and lol sf ur brown sticky stuff

also 4 level 70-75s???

you dont prep us with them rules r0fl

two hand holding clans prepping, and the clan that talks the most smack got 3-0'd

@@RyanTheG ill gladly accept a prep anytime.

we have a 70 cb cap , i dont think ur ranks wud do it .  i tried bro

goodbrown sticky stuff ryan, showing some quality tbh

shame you couldnt show it in the wild brother, gz and lol sf ur brown sticky stuff

also 4 level 70-75s???

you dont prep us with them rules r0fl

their stats was equal to a lvl 63 since they had prayer and 60 attack , so we did not trip.  they weren't near to being maxed out 

we have a 70 cb cap , i dont think ur ranks wud do it .  i tried bro

their stats was equal to a lvl 63 since they had prayer and 60 attack , so we did not trip.  they weren't near to being maxed out 

if its 75cap we dont have anyon1 whose really close to maxed at that cb with 60 att?

lets try set it upp

if its 75cap we dont have anyon1 whose really close to maxed at that cb with 60 att?

lets try set it upp

its hard bro , i work mon-fri till 6pm eastern so when i get home i dont got alot of members online ,  if we can arrange a weekend prep i would be 100 percent down.  and would u do 3 exceptions above 70 cb ? 

its hard bro , i work mon-fri till 6pm eastern so when i get home i dont got alot of members online ,  if we can arrange a weekend prep i would be 100 percent down.  and would u do 3 exceptions above 70 cb ? 

yeah we'd most likely do that. just dont like doing weekend preps. after 2 hours of pking i wanna smoke

yeah we'd most likely do that. just dont like doing weekend preps. after 2 hours of pking i wanna smoke

hold on , monday on the 22nd i got a day off ... maybe we can set something up for that 

@@RyanTheG looks like you win again

i will always love you 

stop teamin with sf tho rofl

looks bad on flawless

we wrent teaming ,  we seen "snipe" logging in on sf from a different direction during fights.   then 5 mins later they all in POP capes ... so we decided to focus on you guys ...    True or False sir ?