XLPC CLANS ONLY

Fat Boy

TO ALL THE XLPC LEADERS AND RANKS ,  IM RYAN THE LEADER OF FLAWLESS , AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU OTHER XLPC CLANS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN DOING AN ALL OUT WAR.    LIKE RED VS BLUE.   

WE WOULD DO EVEN TEAMS BETWEEN ALL THE XLPCS AND SET UP A FIGHT AT LIKE DWARFS OR GDZ OR SOMETHING ..... 

CURRENT XLPCS ARE POP/FLAWLESS/SPECIALFORCES/BADTIMING....   OUTBURST AND BLOODY VIKINGS ARE GOING TO OPEN SOON.

WE CAN SET UP A 3V3 RED VS BLUE.

WACHUU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS ? XLPC WOULD BE BROUGHT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL FOR THAT DAY.

IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT IN MY HEAD SO DONT FLAME ME IF YOU THINK IM cauliflower LOL : P 

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS ????? 

Prep us 1v1 how about dah

when outburst officially opens holla at me ,     how bout dah 

Seems like the Community really wants it, might do something where XLPC and LPC clans work tougher or something

i wanna experience something like that . its never been done in xlpc ? has it 

We could probably help you guys out. But knowing a fullout like this would definitely be crashed by mains or some LPCs, I would recommend you guys do it in Clan Wars. Good luck if it goes through. 

If it is going to be in the wildy, then I recommend a time cap

when outburst officially opens holla at me ,     how bout dah 

i wanna experience something like that . its never been done in xlpc ? has it

Looking forward to it we are open but didn't have opening trip yet and we can do 70 cab 2-3 exceptions 20 min sometime this week or the next.

are you guys even opening? your forums should be up 14th?

Why u worried about a site in 2k17

Looking forward to it we are open but didn't have opening trip yet and we can do 70 cab 2-3 exceptions 20 min sometime this week or the next.

Why u worried about a site in 2k177 

we dont have exceptions , if the 70s are maxed out i would ask for them not to be in.  if they like 60 attack  52 prayer and sht then it shud be fine 

we dont have exceptions , if the 70s are maxed out i would ask for them not to be in.  if they like 60 attack  52 prayer and sht then it shud be fine 

Lmfao that has to be the dumbest rules i've ever heard but okay 70 cb cap when does stats matter in a prep.Do u accept? yes or no ?

70 cb cap 20 min we'll talk about a time and date if u accept.

Lmfao that has to be the dumbest rules i've ever heard but okay 70 cb cap when does stats matter in a prep.Do u accept? yes or no ?

70 cb cap 20 min we'll talk about a time and date if u accept.

Stats do matter in preps lol. If u have 5-10 guys maxed out with 90 plus hp 99 range and strength vs mid 60s with 80 hp 88str/range you guys gunne be hitting 25s with scim 17s with range plus tanking wud be cake with their high hp . but we shall discuss this once i see outburst pking in the wildy

We could probably help you guys out. But knowing a fullout like this would definitely be crashed by mains or some LPCs, I would recommend you guys do it in Clan Wars. Good luck if it goes through.

If it is going to be in the wildy, then I recommend a time cap

That would be lit if this can get sorted out. Ill talk with all the clan leaders for Xlpc and get back to you homie