The Fatality excuse generator returns

Amir

With EOP declaring on Fatality in both servers, there was bound to be controversy. Already, we see the return of a list of excuses that can be used by Fatality to forfeit. If a clan was confident in their abilities, they wouldn't be looking for reasons to avoid a prep against their rivals. This brings the question: do Fatality intend on fighting?

As we have all seen, EOP have forsaken the use of mains months ago leaving clans with no legitimate excuse for the unparalleled domination against them. Although their victims continuously claim mains, there is no evidence that points to this. So, will there suddenly be "EOP mains" present after the petty counter-declaration? Will being "ddosed" suddenly become a thing again for Fatality once they lose?

There shouldn't be a Sharkbet option for who is going to win the prep, instead there should be a Sharkbet option for how Fatality are going to try pull out of the prep because we all know they're all bark and no bite.

we declared and they literally accepted it in a different month with a whole set of wilderness and non cwa related rules LOL

couck (really not the smartest rank fi has had) said no mains or no prep

pls explain how and in what world we would get away with bringing 'mains' in cwa LOL such a pussy clan avoiding at all costs

:thinking:

we declared and they literally accepted it in a different month with a whole set of wilderness and non cwa related rules LOL

pls explain how and in what world we would get away with bringing 'mains' in cwa LOL such a pussy clan avoiding at all costs

Since when did the happenings of the weekends make up the rules of a simple prep? As everyone has seen, EOP haven't brought mains since FOE's anniversary as payback, so using mains as an excuse to decline a prep is just ridiculous. Sounds like @@Quality Pk @ @@Tevin @@Third Eye are all looking for an excuse to run away from a prep, which is a typical Fatality move

I honestly dont know why FI wouldnt prep EOP.

If they dont show up they can be considered irrelevant (which is a shame considering their history).

- EOP dropped their mains

- EOP became (not even being sarcastic right now) very honorable.

As much as I flamed EOP for bringing their mains during the HPC scene and calling them cancerous, as such I am honest enough to say EOP is a true 1-def pure clan living by their word nowadays.

Also for all the haters: I'm not getting payed by EOP, nor I'm trying to suck their dicks. Just giving an unbiased view 

Eop still uses mains lmfao. "No evidence" ? There are weekly topics of eop using mains.

Stop using the excuse someone else is wasting their time using an eop cape on his main and rag a clan lmfao.

So delusional

I honestly dont know why FI wouldnt prep EOP.

If they dont show up they can be considered irrelevant (which is a shame considering their history).

- EOP dropped their mains

- EOP became (not even being sarcastic right now) very honorable.

As much as I flamed EOP for bringing their mains during the HPC scene and calling them cancerous, as such I am honest enough to say EOP is a true 1-def pure clan living by their word nowadays.

Also for all the haters: I'm not getting payed by EOP, nor I'm trying to suck their dicks. Just giving an unbiased view 

they will never accept a loss vs eop. they will claim mains or ddos or hacking of some sort hence the long af (2week+) "counter declaration" so they have enough time to either fake eop mains or pull some brown sticky stuff so they won't have to prep us.

thanks for verifying the main thing tho :P

Here is what is gonna happen Fi accepts to seem like they aren't scared but they really are and eop will wait for the prep and fi will claim eop bring mains and cancel than eop will really bring mains on Fi for cancelling lol