Just a thought

Laere

Well, watching the EOP's trip from Ditters stream (horrible quality get a better pc you asian inbred) everyone saw that Eop just slaughtered every clan out there today. 

Fucked FI over and over 

Ran over CD with like 18 pulls? 

And Supremacy trying to be irrelevant lmfao

Eop pulled 135 people on a Saturday thats a huge amount, what if Eop is getting stronger and bigger every day? and other clans refuse any fights with them that would hurt the pure community tbh. 

So my question is would it reach to a point where EOP is so strong there is no competition left? 

Discuss

I think its already at the point where EOPs so far ahead that its hard for clans to catch up.

Was hoping for a proper 100vs100 with FI today, but ehhh lol.

Only clan capable of rivaling EOP whatsoever is FO if they step up. And even then they could probably only compete on sundays.

EOP is really strong right now. I mean so strong that smaller clans like Apex Misfits Unbreakable etc. can't do proper wars cuz they can't pull that much. They only can prep EOP and the problem with that is then it's like 30-30 and a lot of people from EOP can't join cuz its too full.

on the real though, i can see foe (eventually) rebuilding and competing with us. i think it foolish for anyone to ever count them out as they're the only other relevant legacy clan with a huge retired base. also, unbreakable, if they pull close to us, could also have a run at the title as they're very well organized.

we're ahead, sure, but not unlikely that others will eventually catch up.

on the real though, i can see foe (eventually) rebuilding and competing with us. i think it foolish for anyone to ever count them out as they're the only other relevant legacy clan with a huge retired base. also, unbreakable, if they pull close to us, could also have a run at the title as they're very well organized.

we're ahead, sure, but not unlikely that others will eventually catch up.

You guys are really far ahead but 135 on a normal saturday its fucking crazy lmao.

Ditters banned me from stream bc i called him out on his quality. IT won't hurt the clan community, nobody will get fights resulting in EoP's pulls slump or a alliance will be forged to take on EoP.

That will happen most likely. Also FOE is not the same once it was 2-3 years ago, hope they are rebuilding back tbh.

You guys are really far ahead but 135 on a normal saturday its fucking crazy lmao.

That will happen most likely. Also FOE is not the same once it was 2-3 years ago, hope they are rebuilding back tbh.

LOL