[CP] F2P Saturday ft Doom, Sup, Apex, IR

Blue

Thanks for the tussles CP, although DROP THE FUCKING ADDY, LIKE GODBLESS....

faa8f5d6c953ec3405ea49434f330945.png0407feb1a0756a55a290090a222985e7.png

U fucking tomato, those are not cp. those were the many snipe teams i was leaking to thanks to my boy owl u fuckig downy. Ezzzzz 50m monies u fuckface. Ty to find the other leak pussy. #BlameRonald @@NL_Ronald

U fucking tomato, those are not cp. those were the many snipe teams i was leaking to thanks to my boy owl u fuckig downy. Ezzzzz 50m monies u fuckface. Ty to find the other leak pussy. #BlameRonald @@NL_Ronald

0c3722ca5d54f11b1870feb421b2c756.png

Was so easy lmfaooo 5 clans 50m grats to owl for pulling a solid for me & shoutout to mr wizzzy g, btw gg xans account 21 def prod LOL. hows ur untradeables btw @@NL_Ronald. You shouldve insured your pets lmao. Doesnt look like that 99 def paying off much after all.

Was so easy lmfaooo 5 clans 50m grats to owl for pulling a solid for me & shoutout to mr wizzzy g, btw gg xans account 21 def prod LOL. hows ur untradeables btw @@NL_Ronald. You shouldve insured your pets lmao. Doesnt look like that 99 def paying off much after all.

oh no not my halo and a useless pet !!

ur such a broccoli u dropped my d defender but forgot about the rune1 + the tokens lmfao. ty 4 99 def

yo @@Doomed mb dude, just saw ur irl and realized u probably cant even see ur own dick lmfao.

No gg ur void & firecape, u didnt mention those so i know it hurts. & u dont have my irl lmfao nice try tho. But thanks for letting me leak was an easy 50m for me and owl. Cant believe u retards believed the story of me scamming owl lmfaaoo was so easy getting him in.

No gg ur void & firecape, u didnt mention those so i know it hurts. & u dont have my irl lmfao nice try tho. But thanks for letting me leak was an easy 50m for me and owl. Cant believe u retards believed the story of me scamming owl lmfaaoo was so easy getting him in.

u realize that if u arent a downie u can get that back in less than a day? oh and I do btw

the only thing sup has ever lost was a kid with down syndrome when you left lmao "loose"

I thought I was kicked or bullied out? @@Mustafa why's this kid not going along with your lie lmao.

Yeah soz bro on my phone autocorrect got me, but if that's all you got to come back with that's abit awkward :/