[POLL] SERIOUS: Will Fatality cancel June 2nd?

Bartman

Will Fatality back out of June 2nd F2P prep vs EoP?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will Fatality back out of June 2nd F2P prep vs EoP?

I literally dont give a fuck about preps my friend, maybe because i was clanning back when you were trying to figure out how to catch trouts.

If you don't care about winning matched fights then why do you play after all these years of clanning

If you don't care about winning matched fights then why do you play after all these years of clanning

I dont even play, im only online for weekends (which has always been the most important aspect of clanning whether you like it or not) and EOP is indeed the most dominant clan in the wilderness.

Preps are nice and all, but in the end theyre pretty irrelevant because if, lets say AAO (a clan who pulls 20 on weekends) would beat you in a prep, would you consider them a better clan in general lol? Nah.. its not how it works m8.

Especially when it comes to F2P clan wars which is literally 15 years old concept & 98% of the pure community knows how to war in F2P, meaning any clan can beat any clan in matched opts fights depending on the day.

I dont even play, im only online for weekends (which has always been the most important aspect of clanning whether you like it or not) and EOP is indeed the most dominant clan in the wilderness.

Preps are nice and all, but in the end theyre pretty irrelevant because if, lets say AAO (a clan who pulls 20 on weekends) would beat you in a prep, would you consider them a better clan in general lol? Nah.. its not how it works m8.

Especially when it comes to F2P clan wars which is literally 15 years old concept & 98% of the pure community knows how to war in F2P, meaning any clan can beat any clan in matched opts fights depending on the day.

Sorry for the late reply had some trouble getting my jet ski off the back of my yacht. If u play as much as you're on sharkbrew writing paragraphs I'm sure this loss hurt you

Sorry for the late reply had some trouble getting my jet ski off the back of my yacht. If u play as much as you're on sharkbrew writing paragraphs I'm sure this loss hurt you

Yeah idgaf lmfao, you probably live with your parents, clever reply though... *sarcasm*