50 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• won't even open
    • 1 week
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks
    • 1 month

gimme names of clans who have done worse than sv lmfao

i cant wait to listen to all these paki intros cry on ts about snipers lmfao GOD BLESS ROT

Wait a sec... you're that irrelvant Rot member who continues to use a pure discussion board to try and prove his worth to the clan he slaves for right?

Now I know, I mean I don't blame Rot if they do that seeing how their members dedicate their life to a pixel game so it would make sense.

Wait a sec... you're that irrelvant Rot member who continues to use a pure discussion board to try and prove his worth to the clan he slaves for right?

Now I know, I mean I don't blame Rot if they do that seeing how their members dedicate their life to a pixel game so it would make sense.

wat lmfao no i was tlp and i haven't clanned since

real question is who the fuk r u lmfao, u have 6k+ posts on here and no one seems to know who the fuck u r

wat lmfao no i was tlp and i haven't clanned since

real question is who the fuk r u lmfao, u have 6k+ posts on here and no one seems to know who the fuck u r

If you need to tell yourself that to feel better be my guest :)

Why are you so adamant on knowing about me? I know I'm a legend and you're a randy but there's no need to get aggressive champion.