MISFITS vs Final Ownage Pkri @ Fog

B-ryan

XLfECns.png

After pking 3 hours earlier and taking a break, we massed up another 25 solid Bees.

We approached Foe for a pkri and they gladly accepted.

We defended at fog in w25 and they rushed from the west. 

The fight went back and forth from lumberyard, to fog, to west of ca.

We continued fighting until fog was cleared.

Thank you for the fight my guy.

Logs below

78b176e78f1852c6a9c3358f12be9747.png

956bec5ca777fdf00c1fc251fb3e83ec.png

5nEvfjj.png

VIDEOS

BackWoodsL Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk9oJqtxHY8

Johnny Pov

Bryan Pov

5nEvfjj.png

PICTURES

H4jhQJj.pngQofM2I2.pngBhPiCf9.pngkdBGq40.png9nV5JYT.pngvjxE2yk.png

46f4bec1490dbe11e6360737988251a8.png

Gz, nice win Misfits, looked fun although you done what you always say you hate other clans doing and that's teleing out without a clear, they still had people on the minimap and had more north and returning from ca when you gloryd out, should stick to what you believe and finished the fight chasing them to ca and clearing that.

Gz, nice win Misfits, looked fun although you done what you always say you hate other clans doing and that's teleing out without a clear, they still had people on the minimap and had more north and returning from ca when you gloryd out, should stick to what you believe and finished the fight chasing them to ca and clearing that.

Still considered a clear, what is 2 or 3 person in game going to do vs 20 people? That fight would have kept going back and forth if we stayed. You should know that lol

But this is up there on one of the most funnest wars I have had. Thanks and Respect FOE

I agree but i just feel that if we take over the main area it should be considered a clear. That's just my opinion though

I agree but i just feel that if we take over the main area it should be considered a clear. That's just my opinion though

Eh...wasn't at the fight myself. But imo a clear should only be a clear if your literally fighting more 1 itemer randoms instead of the actual other clan. Or the other clan regroups in single, another world, or a completely different area of the map.

Guess that's just the newbundle of twigs way of doing it. (not calling you all that, calling the clan community as a whole)

Pure clanning has become so brown sticky stuffty :(

Eh...wasn't at the fight myself. But imo a clear should only be a clear if your literally fighting more 1 itemer randoms instead of the actual other clan. Or the other clan regroups in single, another world, or a completely different area of the map.

Guess that's just the newbundle of twigs way of doing it. (not calling you all that, calling the clan community as a whole)

Pure clanning has become so brown sticky stuffty :(

Yeah i agree with that 100%

I prefer having capped fights using a time limit the mains do. I do it all the time and find it fun imo