Would you Participate?

Lmao typical white trash i suppose. If you can't handle flame over text u must be a victim of something. Stop trying to quote me or hl me in topics when i break you with just TEXT lmfao

Don't see how I'm the one not able to handle the flame :)

I'm just being a nice lad and you are the one required to use certain 'harmfull' words.

Why do you call me white trash?

I might be african?

I might be a native american

I might be indigenous islandic 

Don't be racist that's not cool we live in 2k17 

Some clans are even led by people who are homosexual.

Is that the next thing? 

Discriminating them aswell? lal

Break me with text

gr8 laugh

:hehehe:

Trump doesn't want awkward people, stop pretending that you are invited while you are not debb! I would rather invite a potato head then you.

ye dude lemme just pay $2k to meet some runescape ppl lmfao 

sorry but im not a loser like the members in Fatality (juicy or fruity or w/e u call urself)

p.s. stop liking ur own posts/topics on ur alt accounts ur pretty awkward lmfao

ye dude lemme just pay $2k to meet some runescape ppl lmfao 

sorry but im not a loser like the members in Fatality (juicy or fruity or w/e u call urself)

p.s. stop liking ur own posts/topics on ur alt accounts ur pretty awkward lmfao

So basicly you say you're own members are delusional for actually going to there. I completely agree with you that alot of EOP members are losers. You got rejected by ur own clan, who would've thought? I did, cause ur justin beiber lmfao.

Thimaah the only thing i will be refreshing is the sharkbrew forums after we win the prep, so I can laugh and look at people their tears.PS: ur clan didn't invite you to the meetup lmao. You can't be like me. I'm often imitated but never duplicated Thimaah.

Ok bro enjoy sitting inside refreshing a community website about a 16 year old java paint game on a friday night while I'm going to be at the club buying bottle service and getting head all night

Ok bro enjoy sitting inside refreshing a community website about a 16 year old java paint game on a friday night while I'm going to be at the club buying bottle service and getting head all night

Thimaah stop pretending you will be going to the club. You will prob be in a basement typing in google: how to get head all night while buying bottles.

ps: you should improve on ur pick up lines. Saying that you are ''Thimaah and EOP da MOB'' will honestly only attract very justin beiber peoples towards you.

So basicly you say you're own members are delusional for actually going to there. I completely agree with you that alot of EOP members are losers. You got rejected by ur own clan, who woul've thought? I did, cause ur justin beiber lmfao.

what does that even mean lmfao you're own members? woul've thought?

yo fruity or juicy or whatever u call urself ur justin beiber as fuk lmao

Why would you hop on your other account just to post and like your own post?

I know you have some mental health issues but please.... 

Doom is dead

Fatality is dead

Pipe down.

Go win that Rivalry

Go win that prep vs EOP and then start opening your mouth.

your clan that bad that they not even wanna prep fi why u still on this forums lmao

what does that even mean lmfao you're own members? woul've thought?

yo fruity or juicy or whatever u call urself ur justin beiber as fuk lmao

Trump does not want awkward peoples! so stop pming me asking if I can ask Trump if you can come aswell.

*your

you hiding behind a trollaccount is justin beiber as fk you fat belg

You and debb would be a perfect e-couple. Being justin beiber and Swedish to the max.