Clans reopening ?

Zee

TLP is not reopening. UB's prep record speaks for itself, we're a 7 month old clan going toe to toe with decade old HPC's, give it some time

look at this broccoli lmfao

"7 month old clan" yet claims all TLPs achievements & consists of ex TLP ranks, ye man...

"ub is not tlp" (if we lose) ur clan lost to tlp (if we mad) 

bless....

look at this broccoli lmfao

"7 month old clan" yet claims all TLPs achievements & consists of ex TLP ranks, ye man...

"ub is not tlp" (if we lose) ur clan lost to tlp (if we mad)

bless....

Half of my rank structure including myself has this clan as our first serious time leading. nobody in the current ranked team calls this TLP and it is cute people like yourself still aren't over the best free to play performance in pure clanning history but that clan is dead and gone. and I'm glad it is, my boys wouldn't be here today without it

it's hilariously ironic the only people that still talk about TLP are other clans

you joined CT when you guys merged with us when I was leading it ?

No i parted ways when they went with ct, i cant remember why but i disliked one of your ranks

I quit rs for a period of time after z then sko closed

No i parted ways when they went with ct, i cant remember why but i disliked one of your ranks

I quit rs for a period of time after z then sko closed

Fair enough. The only person that stayed with since sko close is Finn/wildependant. He's in misfits :P you remember Maher/5en ?