Rampage 1st Unofficial Trip VS Outburst & LPCs

Fat Boy

you cant even compete with your own rules for your clan . you kids are trash when it comes too a pull LOOL

i literally closed your clan Flawless  in less than week, i've had 2 preps against you and destroyed you both times, I smoked your clan 5 times today even when we were down 10. Stop embarassing yourself.

seems legit l0l0l0l0 nice phone pics bro wahhhahahaa

Leader to leader ,  next weekend only bring accounts 55-70cb ?  lets see if im wrong about outburst ?  can Outburst accept this request? or Outburst knows for a fact they cant pull without LPCs ....

40-60 and its lit

To be honest the best times i had in the xlpc scene was when i was around 45-55 cb, now it's just maxed out 1 pray accounts. and 2 clans competing. 

Pop ded

bt ded

sf ded

ambition ded

exection ded

sko ded

Only active clans are

PiC

WaR

Outburst

Rampage

Hate 

PiC WaR and Hate are in the 40-55 range and rampage and OB are in the 60-75. 

scene is pretty weird

Leader to leader ,  next weekend only bring accounts 55-70cb ?  lets see if im wrong about outburst ?  can Outburst accept this request? or Outburst knows for a fact they cant pull without LPCs ....

it's easily settled, prep me.

dam these OUTBURST KIDS be spamming their own topic so it can be noticed LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , never seen a clan full of attention seekers. lol  @ outburst ranks

dam these OUTBURST KIDS be spamming their own topic so it can be noticed LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , never seen a clan full of attention seekers. lol  @ outburst ranks

you made a topic about our accounts and how good they are. LOL