Regarding XLPC

exzrts

70- is ehat the combat cap should be at.. considering outburst brings 75+ they shouldnt be known as xlpc clan. Move on to lpc the amount of tanks that some of these xlpc clans have is saddening. At this rate everything should just be lpc if things keep going the way they are.

Yeah this post is broccolied. you make lpc 88cb cap(basically MPC) and the tier lower is supposed to be capped at 60 CB? Like there's no in-between? 88 CB is a maxed Ags pure, 75 CB is a maxed 50 att 13 pray build, where do you want them to go? Surely not lpc with that prayer level, would you expect them to ruin their maxed bh account just to join an lpc? Fuck no lol

Yeah this post is broccolied. you make lpc 88cb cap(basically MPC) and the tier lower is supposed to be capped at 60 CB? Like there's no in-between? 88 CB is a maxed Ags pure, 75 CB is a maxed 50 att 13 pray build, where do you want them to go? Surely not lpc with that prayer level, would you expect them to ruin their maxed bh account just to join an lpc? Fuck no lol

its not mandatory to become a ags pure.

Its not required for 43 prayer.

Obviously that account will most likely be sat in preps/mini's due to the fact that prayer accounts have higher priority.

But your statement does not make sense at all theres all types of 60+ accounts that still go out with lpc, its not like a 60 heading out to hpc where accounts are 20+ defence. Be realistic xlpc are 60-70 but has all types of lpc accounts(75+). Real xlpc is 60- majority 50 combat average, and they are supposed to bring more people to the community its the peak the hand that brings them in. Outburst and rampage need to just head out to lpc and let smaller clans keep expanding the community.

well time to close sovereign

What? What statement are you trying to say.

its not mandatory to become a ags pure.

Its not required for 43 prayer.

Obviously that account will most likely be sat in preps/mini's due to the fact that prayer accounts have higher priority.

But your statement does not make sense at all theres all types of 60+ accounts that still go out with lpc, its not like a 60 heading out to hpc where accounts are 20+ defence. Be realistic xlpc are 60-70 but has all types of lpc accounts(75+). Real xlpc is 60- majority 50 combat average, and they are supposed to bring more people to the community its the peak the hand that brings them in. Outburst and rampage need to just head out to lpc and let smaller clans keep expanding the community.

What? What statement are you trying to say.

Same thing happened in hpc it wasn't mandatory for 30 def and 99 prayer, But everybody was encouraged to get it. Forcing the 70-75cb accs to move up a scene will just create this same mentality until everybody is 88 cb. Clearly they enjoy f2p wildy and that's where they will remain, as they always have been.

Same thing happened in hpc it wasn't mandatory for 30 def and 99 prayer, But everybody was encouraged to get it. Forcing the 70-75cb accs to move up a scene will just create this same mentality until everybody is 88 cb. Clearly they enjoy f2p wildy and that's where they will remain, as they always have been.

everyone knows that xlpc never last long, once the new people in the community find out that theres way more to it then single pile calling in a lower combat bracket, they see they can further advance there account and thats when they start noticing lpc clanning etc. And for the old school players that play xlpc do get bored themselves after few months. It's not a consistent scene, rather send all those 65+ accounts to lpc clan raise all clans pulls and continue to help this only great pure scene thats around, my 6 years of playing this game this is the best i have seen this pure movement. So why not take advantage of it and have fun while it lasts before mains and other bullbrown sticky stuff start becoming more of an issue.

everyone knows that xlpc never last long, once the new people in the community find out that theres way more to it then single pile calling in a lower combat bracket, they see they can further advance there account and thats when they start noticing lpc clanning etc. And for the old school players that play xlpc do get bored themselves after few months. It's not a consistent scene, rather send all those 65+ accounts to lpc clan raise all clans pulls and continue to help this only great pure scene thats around, my 6 years of playing this game this is the best i have seen this pure movement. So why not take advantage of it and have fun while it lasts before mains and other bullbrown sticky stuff start becoming more of an issue.

different when people have created maxed 40 att accounts designed for xlpc and already have maxed lpc accounts, get where I'm coming from?

different when people have created maxed 40 att accounts designed for xlpc and already have maxed lpc accounts, get where I'm coming from?

maxed 40attack 1 prayer is accurstly around 65-66 combat. im sure 1-2 exceptions from clans not to bad. But why not keep it 60- for xlpc

Its fascinating how vast the combat cap for LPC currently is, and how what's left over is defined as MPC, HPC, xLPC...

to each his own, I think the current combat cap for a majority of clans all being called "LPC" is incorrect and should be revised to MPC

Finally a good post.

XLPC should never be 75 combat to be honest, 75 combat is almost maxed out if you have that kind of stats just move up to the LPC scene. 

XLPC should be -70 combat cap, i never saw the XLPC scene being 75 cb cap. The scene is already kinda boring with maxed out 1 pray accounts, if we move it up too 75 cb it will die sooner.

Best times i had in the scene was when i were around 55-60 cb, that was fun.

Well the big question is, is Outburst going to adapt to this because i think they got like 5-10 people over the 70cb+

The ideal cb caps would be this i think

XLPC 45-65 

LPC 82 max

All of weston are 60+ cb as well so they would also have to make new account and adapt.

imagine being slushpuppys dog and being forced to post this topic, for anyone who doesn't know @@exzrts has a maxed lvl 70 xlpc account. @@slushpuppy forced him to make this topic. Sharkbrew has never and will never decide the combat cap on the scene, many xlpc's have their own forums if you think we need this platform to advertise our events you're sadly mistaken seen as 99% of people on here couldn't give a fuck about xlpc.

We will remain to cap the scene at 75 and below and that won't change, especially not by the hand of people who have nothing to do with the scene.

Lol relax @ don't get mad I have a level 70 maxed pure your right I also have a lvl 60 so who cares

@ stop trying to be a dictator towards the xlpc scene. About your going to keep the cap at 75. That cauliflower. Your the only clan with 70s. So we understand why you want a 75cb cap. No other clan has 70s except pop but their inactive right now. I told everyone before outburst will be full of lpc accounts and i was right. Trolol