Regarding XLPC

exzrts

55-70cb cap. Keep it how it was before outburst opened.

That's how it was when fs and iv were in a rivalry, imo this is the best cb cap for it. But I'm still bringing my maxed 73 :^)

Lmfao at all these brown sticky stuff xLPC's probably blowing up slush's phone complaining that they cant compete with Outburst cause they just blow cock.

@@RyanTheG you got bullied all the way down to lvl 1 and you claim a lvl 77 did that to you.

69 + 1 = 70 where's your logic.

mfw you think Sharkbrew is going to dictate how i run my clan, gl rampage you just got yourself a 1 way ticket to closure.

@ trying so hard to be relevant..

yeah and you act like i give a fuck about what sharkbrew says on a cb cap for xLPC.

Just admit Rampage can't compete with Outburst. You got walked down to lvl 1 and fully cleared 4 times yesterday just stop.

@@Laere ty 4 locs i hope that 3m is working out for you lmfao.

Plug the leak.

OT:

@@slushpuppy you can't even claim this scene to be (xLPC) when previous MPC scene was 88cb capped, and when there was an HPC scene with no MPC scene alive the clans that were considered (xLPC/LPC) capped at 75 cb cap. Look at previous preps with Doom/FS/IV/SF it was all capped at 75cb with a couple exceptions.

So in all there's no xLPC/LPC brackets its just an LPC/MPC clanning community.

Plug the leak.

OT:

@@slushpuppy you can't even claim this scene to be (xLPC) when previous MPC scene was 88cb capped, and when there was an HPC scene with no MPC scene alive the clans that were considered (xLPC/LPC) capped at 75 cb cap. Look at previous preps with Doom/FS/IV/SF it was all capped at 75cb with a couple exceptions.

Lets keep it real the only thing that was splitting up the different scenes were the defence levels.

Why are you oversteaming over a xlpc clan that has no history just trying to have fun. Why not with the hype and obviously you can pull so why not take outburst to lpc to compete its a gamble can go both ways but stop trying to seem like a big dog in a tiny scene.

Back on top hope this gets sorted out with everyone down in the xlpc scene, and continue bringing new people to the community you all are the reason the community is growing again!

Plug the leak.

OT:

?

Lmao kid used to be warlord in flawless, then left and went apebrown sticky stuff lmfao.

Its like his mom was banged and strangled by Ryan LMFAOOO

@ @@RyanTheG

Keep feeding me locs lmfao, I left Flawless because i opened a clan with my good friend Broxx get your brown sticky stuff str8. I hope you ass is recovering from the brutal fuck you got on our opening trip and yesterday's. I'm sure your mom's isn't recovered yet.

Lmao ofc its only outburst ranks who want a 75cb cap for xlpc. @ @ , why tho? Why cant it staY 55-70 ? Why must u have 70s to pk? Alex you need to stfu and relax , you know for a fact xlpc is 55-70cb. Your recruiting topic says Outburst 55-70 cb xlpc. Now u kids dnt wanna lose ur 70s cause its going to effect u guys so bad.

Lmao ofc its only outburst ranks who want a 75cb cap for xlpc. @ @ , why tho? Why cant it staY 55-70 ? Why must u have 70s to pk? Alex you need to stfu and relax , you know for a fact xlpc is 55-70cb. Your recruiting topic says Outburst 55-70 cb xlpc. Now u kids dnt wanna lose ur 70s cause its going to effect u guys so bad.

Idgaf lmfao i have 4 people over 70cb. Feels bad that 4 70-75 cb accounts affect your clan so much.

Keep feeding me locs lmfao, I left Flawless because i opened a clan with my good friend Broxx get your brown sticky stuff str8. I hope you ass is recovering from the brutal fuck you got on our opening trip and yesterday's. I'm sure your mom's isn't recovered yet.

stay salty and obsessed 

ez clear ty