Regarding XLPC

exzrts

Bro your the only clan to cap xlpc at 75 combat. Are you afraid to follow these rules or something bro ?55-70 combat was always the rule since i started. Now all of a sudden since outburst are bringing 70s its okay for you to cap it at 75 ? 55-70 combat cap us fine for xlpc. Nobody should stay xlpc when they 71cb plus because their not a low level no more. 55-70 combat cap is fine. If you really wanna do 45-65 thats fine too. These other clans just cant compete without lpc accounts. Pop brings a bunch. Outburst opened with 10 plus lpcs. Bt brings tanks. Rampage follows the combat cap and we still match ur opts. U can do it (xlpc leaders) 55-70 cap.

still waiting for you to accept my prep broccoli

imagine being slushpuppys dog and being forced to post this topic, for anyone who doesn't know @@exzrts has a maxed lvl 70 xlpc account. @@slushpuppy forced him to make this topic. Sharkbrew has never and will never decide the combat cap on the scene, many xlpc's have their own forums if you think we need this platform to advertise our events you're sadly mistaken seen as 99% of people on here couldn't give a fuck about xlpc.

We will remain to cap the scene at 75 and below and that won't change, especially not by the hand of people who have nothing to do with the scene.

Gz op

Imagine being in such a weak clan you have to cry because another clan has higher levels.. Like no brown sticky stuff it's the wilderness of course if you get 69 CB your going to be susceptible to 70's hitting you.

Imagine being in such a weak clan you have to cry because another clan has higher levels.. Like no brown sticky stuff it's the wilderness of course if you get 69 CB your going to be susceptible to 70's hitting you.

was ez

all the current xlpcs are trash and rely heavily on people who are much more committed to their higher tier clans

No member in rampage has an lpc account or an lpc clan. That i know of.

Idgaf lmfao i have 4 people over 70cb. Feels bad that 4 70-75 cb accounts affect your clan so much.

Why u so scared to drop those 4 people then ? And keep it at a 70cb cap. Name another xlpc clan besides pop who uses 70s. Its only you.

Idgaf lmfao i have 4 people over 70cb. Feels bad that 4 70-75 cb accounts affect your clan so much.

The current leader of outburst use to be warlord for flawless. When pop had 70s you would complain like a dog. And now your doing the same thing as Pop. You a fake ask niqqa. If you cant handle a 70 cb then just move up to lpc. Most of ur members are eop/fs anyway.

You are hugely mistaken if you think going from 70 to 75 will help your clan as I had xLPC'd before and vast majority of the recruits were in the 50 cb bracket.

On the contrary, your clan is actually going against the majority trend by advertising yourself as 75- when the sheer number of varrock/edge pures found pking are around 50-60.

It is not without saying that there are 70~ levels pures, but at this stage, 3/4 of the LPCs can hit your clan at sperm.

Going 75 will only just attract the attention of larger & far more experienced clans who will definitely obliterate you.

Prep us then we ain't scared