Regarding XLPC

exzrts

Please be reminded that the intentions of capping the xLPC scene to 60 combat is to:

• encourage the creation of new clans
  • giving them the opportunity to recruit many of the new masser pures that could be found at varrock f2p or edge p2p.
  • give such clans a breathing gap before they move up to the LPC scene

Unfortunately, some of the current xLPC ranks have been encouraging 70~ combat while still insisting on calling themselves "xLPCs".

Sharkbrew does not condone this behavior as this takes away activity from the LPC scene. Additionally, training your clan up to 70~ combat makes you extremely vulnerable to the lower tier clans of the LPC scene while decreasing the availability of pures you could recruit from.

We will take punitive measures against such clans if these behaviors continue to play out

We will take punitive measures against such clans if these behaviors continue to play out

Last time I read something like this was when Fearless cried about a couple of lvl 80s, brought 40 mains and then got closed into Eop.

O.T fuck xlpc, although should be 70- imo

Last time I read something like this was when Fearless cried about a couple of lvl 80s, brought 40 mains and then got closed into Eop.

O.T fuck xlpc, although should be 70- imo

well the lpc combat cap was 75 combat cap until doom came to raise it up all the way to 88 which now its ok its like mpc imo but xlpc sure 70 cb cap is cool but lpc can come and attack the xlpcs 

Finally a good post.

XLPC should never be 75 combat to be honest, 75 combat is almost maxed out if you have that kind of stats just move up to the LPC scene. 

XLPC should be -70 combat cap, i never saw the XLPC scene being 75 cb cap. The scene is already kinda boring with maxed out 1 pray accounts, if we move it up too 75 cb it will die sooner.

Best times i had in the scene was when i were around 55-60 cb, that was fun.

Well the big question is, is Outburst going to adapt to this because i think they got like 5-10 people over the 70cb+

The ideal cb caps would be this i think

XLPC 45-65 

LPC 82 max

Yes, xlpcs are irrelevant to the recycled members of old clans these days. But not every1 starts out with a maxed pure & get into clanning, people start in F2P with lvl 50 pures & are then introduced to the pure community so xlpcs are not as irrelevant as you think.

eop nigguh

Sharkbrew does not condone this behavior as this takes away activity from the LPC scene. Additionally, training your clan up to 70~ combat makes you extremely vulnerable to the lower tier clans of the LPC scene while decreasing the availability of pures you could recruit from.

I am interested in that last part. Sharkbrew provides no financial incentive for xLPCs, all you provide is a forum so I'm interested in "the punitive measures against these clans" statement. So you'll lock threads lol?

I am interested in that last part. Sharkbrew provides no financial incentive for xLPCs, all you provide is a forum so I'm interested in "the punitive measures against these clans" statement. So you'll lock threads lol?

well the lpc combat cap was 75 combat cap until doom came to raise it up all the way to 88 which now its ok its like mpc imo but xlpc sure 70 cb cap is cool but lpc can come and attack the xlpcs 

Your an tomato, stop talking.

you cant change a combat cap by 15 after clans have been open for 3 months encouraging their members to train up.

eat your socks tomato.

and this,

Moni and I have tried to provide some sort of incentive. 

Moni, when he did open it up to xLPCs..they couldn't met the minimum cap. 

When I have spoken to xLPCs in the past, they literally have closed within two weeks or so. I spoke to some xLPC leaders on talk for opening a section for them in WCOTM. Now, this has been released...'xLPCs' will be added to the actual lpc bracket.  

Yes, we can only lock/hide topics. However if this sort of member leeching continues putting a toll on the lower pulling LPCs, I am sure they will come after those "xLPCs"