hej braden hej unbreakable

Tannie

A 37-10 prep record against brown sticky stuffty LPC's that couldn't handle the HPC scene including yourself, gratz dude!!@!@ LOL

Yeah because the members showing up to your weekends to just sit in single the entirety of the trip is going to keep them coming, can't wait for you to prove me wrong there, lmfao.

We all run the clan, this isn't a dictatorship, dumb ass.

I'd say it's better than the 4 wins eop had over a year span lmao.  oh wait were you there for those times?  Obsession told me you dip out often 

your clan has been good at cwa for 3 months out of 10 years, grats dude lmao.  oh wait you weren't there for those 9 years either "jams"  very big accomplishments here 

Thats not what most ur members and ranks say lol

I quit for league of legends once when private server clanning literally came to an end in 2013, yet again pulling brown sticky stuff out of your ass, lol.

Your clan won't set up any preps with us because you're scared to lose after all the brown sticky stuff talking that's been coming from all of you.

What have i told u about mentioning preps

I fuckin begged u for 1 prep and i got fuck all

Fuck off

I'd say it's better than the 4 wins eop had over a year span lmao.  oh wait were you there for those times?  Obsession told me you dip out often 

your clan has been good at cwa for 3 months out of 10 years, grats dude lmao.  very big accomplishments here 

8rOUpHn.png

TPnjEIr.png

Our previous leaderships never cared for clan wars or p2p, the only ones who tried to make that change was Acey pre eoc and the current leadership now who are doing a very good job at it.

I quit for league of legends once when private server clanning literally came to an end in 2013, yet again pulling brown sticky stuff out of your ass, lol.

Your clan won't set up any preps with us because you're scared to lose after all the brown sticky stuff talking that's been coming from all of you.

why did you not prep ma as imt? were u afraid of losing after brown sticky stuff talking on a private server l o l

all i see on this site is your clan making topics (like this one) about us 24/7 as well as TLP (which died over a year ago) cuz of the trauma you still have over us.  get over it already lmfao  

seems like we are really desperate to start a rivalry with you though buddy! cx

range grudge bro. i make this topic to flame braden, pls not call me beta. i feel upset and might cry.. :(

i show evidence im not beta man.

A 37-10 prep record against brown sticky stuffty LPC's that couldn't handle the HPC scene including yourself, gratz dude!!@!@ LOL

Yeah because the members showing up to your weekends to just sit in single the entirety of the trip is going to keep them coming, can't wait for you to prove me wrong there, lmfao.

hahaha 'we' all run the clan. its a dictatorship with just more than 1 dictator l0l0l

@@Jamz im flaming u on sharkbrew too r u gonna take away my awards too lmfa0

8rOUpHn.png

TPnjEIr.png

Our previous leaderships never cared for clan wars or p2p, the only ones who tried to make that change was Acey pre eoc and the current leadership now who are doing a very good job at it.

can you read?  3 months out of 10 years with your recent success.  thanks again.  cya next week in cwa hopefully should b a good fight 

Thats not what most ur members and ranks say lol

Ah yes because the members you are referring to who are now retired after a prep loss to rage last week definitely know what goes down when we make clan decisions! LOL

Yeah because 2 opinions from lower ranks are the same to 5 that are relatively the same from warlord+, you clearly do not know anything it's cute.

Ah yes because the members you are referring to who are now retired after a prep loss to rage last week definitely know what goes down when we make clan decisions! LOL

Yeah because 2 opinions from lower ranks are the same to 5 that are relatively the same from warlord+, you clearly do not know anything it's cute.

Id want to leave a dictatorship too so wonder theyre retired?

Not to mention the few ranks lol

https://hbr.org/2004/01/what-makes-a-leader 

yo spend sometime go read bro. remember it was the low ranks carrying lmfa0

Id want to leave a dictatorship too so wonder theyre retired?

Not to mention the few ranks lol

No, he left after we lost 2-0 to rage with his finnish friends and then skipped the weekend trip, I got a lot of angry pms about him too :P.

Nobody cares about that finnish broccoli.

No, he left after we lost 2-0 to rage with his finnish friends and then skipped the weekend trip, I got a lot of angry pms about him too :P.

dont talk like that about my finnish friends.....

we are coming for you lmfao