Saturday: 70 Pures takes on a bitchy pure community

Hansis

imperial/sv members left 2 weeks ago and we've been pulling over 70+ this weekend. Even before imperial closed we used to pull 100+ every weekend with a record of 170. Meanwhile rage is a bitch ass clan that never ever pulled 100 even with 6+clans in their cape and gets bullied every scene theyre in.

Pulled 130 crazy bears for our 1 year anni actually. Tell me what it's like at the bottom of the pure clanning totem pole, bc being #1 sure does feel good. :)

Pulled 130 crazy bears for our 1 year anni actually. Tell me what it's like at the bottom of the pure clanning totem pole, bc being #1 sure does feel good. :)

l00l you mean this anniversary, 

lmfao please don't get me started on that.

Please tell me what its like to be a 30 y/o playing a java based pixelated medieval simulator every weekend lmfao

l00l you mean this anniversary, 

lmfao please don't get me started on that.

Please tell me what its like to be a 30 y/o playing a java based pixelated medieval simulator every weekend lmfao

O yeah that trip where CD literally had 70 mains? O yeah I remember

LOOL made you write a paragraph why your clan sucks. take your sisters dick out of your ass and look at your own memberlist you fucking autist, literally all these members that mass joined u recently was because we closed all of their brown sticky stuffty clans individualy. 

Ok now I really feel bad for you. If you've ever been a part of any educational faculty in your life, you'd know that a paragraph consists of 4-8 sentences. Also, I'm looking at our ML and I can only see Rage members lmfao.

O yeah that trip where CD literally had 70 mains? O yeah I remember

the mpc era where literally every clan, especially rage had mains (plus 6 clans in their cape) and still got dicked down l0l. cant believe duval actually bought it up

the mpc era where literally every clan, especially rage had mains (plus 6 clans in their cape) and still got dicked down l0l. cant believe duval actually bought it up

Rage has never used their mains to attack pures, our ranks detest mains and were always against the idea of using it on pures. We literally only had around 6 mains that were logged out in graves waiting to attack CD mains.

Also, I'm looking at our ML and I can only see Rage members lmfao.

well done einstein lmao, what im saying is all these members mass joining you now were from clans we closed recently, holy fuck, thank you for confirming your autism if you needed someone to word it out

well done einstein lmao, what im saying is all these members mass joining you now were from clans we closed recently, holy fuck, thank you for confirming your autism if you needed someone to word it out

Just counted and I found 10 people who joined from another clan in the past month. Ask yourself why nobody has joined CD. I'll lay it out for you since you clearly seem to be autistic. You guys flat out suck and have absolutely 0 quality, (refer to 30v30 pub off prep vs Rage where you got perfected), you tomatos bring 15+ clan friends/trip and don't even attempt to deny it because everyone has seen your TS leaks, and your ranks don't know how to call which makes your members lose faith. Quote if mad lmfao

Just counted and I found 10 people who joined from another clan in the past month. Ask yourself why nobody has joined CD. I'll lay it out for you since you clearly seem to be autistic. You guys flat out suck and have absolutely 0 quality, (refer to 30v30 pub off prep vs Rage where you got perfected), you tomatos bring 15+ clan friends/trip and don't even attempt to deny it because everyone has seen your TS leaks, and your ranks don't know how to call which makes your members lose faith. Quote if mad lmfao

finally decided to admit it lmao, btw its much more than 10 broccoli. "ask yourself why nobody has joined cd", we have like 20 intros this week alone you fucking moron lmao, also why would members of a clan join the rival clan that closed them, bvg even said any OP member that joins CD/UB is excluded from the community, not like they would have got in even if they introed lmao. Also if you're referring to the TS audio of andre screaming when we won that prep,it was posted by our members as banters, not sure how that makes it a leak you brainded autist lmfao must suck having down syndromes 

Lol Rage starts to match our opts. for the first time in LPC after having multiple clan close into them, gz kiddos, we'll see if it lasts ;)

u got bullied by ir l000000000000000000l 

Yo where in NZ do u live?? I'll kick ur fucking head in

Lmfao, try again, i struggled to see more than 30 in game let all own 70.

L0l Dome is ded and ur fucking blind, ur life must suck man

So your telling me you got fucked for the first 3 minutes of the vid by rage at corp and cut it off as we were even opts? wonder why LOOOL also u tried to crash rage vs ir at 26 hill and 20 seconds later rage went from 65v65 to 63v56 and u cut off vid? wonder why LOOOOOL and then your telling me you lost to ir 3 times and at the end of ur 5 min losing topic vid you cleared a clan finally.... Supremacy they pulled 30 gz.

Chill Brady, don't shoot ur school up u angry virgin

Lol Rage starts to match our opts. for the first time in LPC after having multiple clan close into them, gz kiddos, we'll see if it lasts ;)

Yo where in NZ do u live?? I'll kick ur fucking head in

L0l Dome is ded and ur fucking blind, ur life must suck man

Chill Brady, don't shoot ur school up u angry virgin

Hamilton come at me