Saturday: 70 Pures takes on a bitchy pure community

Hansis

Lmfao, try again, i struggled to see more than 30 in game let all own 70.

0f986ef3e06534f8e7cbb8b4fc8b05d.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHA YOU LEFT DOOM CAUSE YOUR brown sticky stuffTY CLAN.COULDN'T COMPETE NOW YOU GOT BULLIED.INTO WEARING A T9 CAPE.

So your telling me you got fucked for the first 3 minutes of the vid by rage at corp and cut it off as we were even opts? wonder why LOOOL also u tried to crash rage vs ir at 26 hill and 20 seconds later rage went from 65v65 to 63v56 and u cut off vid? wonder why LOOOOOL and then your telling me you lost to ir 3 times and at the end of ur 5 min losing topic vid you cleared a clan finally.... Supremacy they pulled 30 gz.

we rushed you at 2:05 est, trips start at 2:00, how the fuck where u fighting them for 20 minutes. Also you had 72 ingame when you rushed. 2minutes later dropped to 30.

LMFAO imagine having to explain why your clan got dicked down in someone elses afthermath topic, fucking bitch ass pussy AHAHAHAHAHA cry more please

dumbass at 2:05 we rushed EOP at CA and fought there for a good few minutes until it went to corp hill.

Shut your broccoli ass up you slave

They were down to 40 opts and gained back up to 50. After a while they suddenly spiked up in opts. We assumed this was doom or someone else in their capes. So we took our win on rage and dipped west. (And mains in their capes)

Called returning broccoli brown sticky stuff clan LMFAO

dumbass at 2:05 we rushed EOP at CA and fought there for a good few minutes until it went to corp hill.

Shut your broccoli ass up you slave

Lmfao look how triggered this dumbass bitch autist is. I would be too if I was in rage and had down syndromes. We rushed you at about 2:05 when u had 75 opts and dropped you faster than your dead hooker mom

Lmfao look how triggered this dumbass bitch autist is. I would be too if I was in rage and had down syndromes. We rushed you at about 2:05 when u had 75 opts and dropped you faster than your dead hooker mom

I think you really have downs. Refer to our vid to see us getting "dropped" dumbass mute

I think you really have downs. Refer to our vid to see us getting "dropped" dumbass mute

hahaha shut the fuck up broccoli, your clan got fucked so hard, looks like 3+ clans closing into you with main in your cape and you still can't compete. cry moar please lmfao

hahaha shut the fuck up broccoli, your clan got fucked so hard, looks like 3+ clans closing into you with main in your cape and you still can't compete. cry moar please lmfao

Lmao Im not crying at all, I'm here relaxing on my bed, laughing at your autistic comments. The only thing you know how to say is that clans closed into rage. I genuinely feel upset for you since your leaders are feeding their brain-dead members with propoganda. Enlighten me with some proof of these "clans" closing into us please. I'll be here waiting.

O wait btw goodluck trying to find that proof lmfao

Lmao Im not crying at all, I'm here relaxing on my bed, laughing at your autistic comments. The only thing you know how to say is that clans closed into rage. I genuinely feel upset for you since your leaders are feeding their brain-dead members with propoganda. Enlighten me with some proof of these "clans" closing into us please. I'll be here waiting.

O wait btw goodluck trying to find that proof lmfao

LOOL made you write a paragraph why your clan sucks. take your sisters dick out of your ass and look at your own memberlist you fucking autist, literally all these members that mass joined u recently was because we closed all of their brown sticky stuffty clans individualy. 

Yo 31 yr old scape player. Iv closed like 5 months ago get over it. Eop has more op then us dont see you bitching at them and what about when imp closed into CD (which did no good bc you still suck cock) stop crying it's not normal for 31yr old men too cry over runescape.com

Yo 31 yr old scape player. Iv closed like 5 months ago get over it. Eop has more op then us dont see you bitching at them and what about when imp closed into CD (which did no good bc you still suck cock) stop crying it's not normal for 31yr old men too cry over runescape.com

imperial/sv members left 2 weeks ago and we've been pulling over 70+ this weekend. Even before imperial closed we used to pull 100+ every weekend with a record of 170. Meanwhile rage is a bitch ass clan that never ever pulled 100 even with 6+clans in their cape and gets bullied every scene theyre in.