Saturday: 70 Pures takes on a bitchy pure community

Hansis

ur clan got brown sticky stuff on with 3+ clans closing into you and mains in your capes. Pipe down

Tbh all the clans closed to seperate clans , no wonder why no1 joined urs. pipe down bundle of twigsgot.About mains look our vid and cape counter we peaked at 79 pures today , see much more on it ? Now shut ur mouth random.

Tbh all the clans closed to seperate clans , no wonder why no1 joined urs. pipe down bundle of twigs.About mains look our vid and cape counter we peaked at 79 pures today , see much more on it ? Now shut ur mouth random.

Lmfao we closed all 3 of those brown sticky stuffty clans into yourage garbage tier clan. B4 you all used to go out in t6 cape, now it's t9 so not much changed. Also I saw you with 87 on your capes counter at chaos altar before EOP decided to bring their mains and clear you like rats. Lmfao garbage tier clan even with mains you can't compete

Y do you keep quoting me? I have no idea who you r l0l0l lick my shoes peasant

LOOOOOOOOOOOL imagine leaving invicsht for doom than leaving doom 1 month later for rage. Slumped every garbage tier clan you were in. Pipe the fuck down you bundle of twigsgot

LOOOOOOOOOOOL imagine leaving invicsht for doom than leaving doom 1 month later for rage. Slumped every garbage tier clan you were in. Pipe the fuck down you bundle of twigs

u do realize this is runescape and i could careless l0l You're such a dork I feel so sorry for you :{ and still I hab no idea who u r :S

u do realize this is runescape and i could careless l0l You're such a dork I feel so sorry for you :{ and still I hab no idea who u r :S

legit every clan you've been in ends up slumping within 1month lmfao. By the way who the fuck calls someone a "dork" in 2017 l00000l

Huh? I speak English yo, not whatever you just typed.

Dementia it is.

Btw imagine playing runescape.com on a Saturday night at 30 years old l000l

legit every clan you've been in ends up slumping within 1month lmfao. By the way who the fuck calls someone a "dork" in 2017 l00000l

Dementia it is.

Dork :} I love having fans esp when idk who they are :S awkward 

Dementia it is.

Trips are at noon for me. Try again 31 yr old crack smoker.

Lmfao we closed all 3 of those brown sticky stuffty clans into yourage garbage tier clan. B4 you all used to go out in t6 cape, now it's t9 so not much changed. Also I saw you with 87 on your capes counter at chaos altar before EOP decided to bring their mains and clear you like rats. Lmfao garbage tier clan even with mains you can't compete

You havent closed any clans rofl , speaking of t6 cape , it was formed vs ur merge with imperial ea weekend ,when u were seperate clans moron.

2nd off we werent cleared a single time today noob.

Garbage tier clan u say? Prep us .

Rage didnt use a single main ,Tannie and ur homies from sv did.

Sush slave and cu tomorrow.

You havent closed any clans rofl , speaking of t6 cape , it was formed vs ur merge with imperial ea weekend ,when u were seperate clans moron.

2nd off we werent cleared a single time today noob.

Garbage tier clan u say? Prep us .

Rage didnt use a single main ,Tannie and ur homies from sv did.

Sush slave and cu tomorrow.

l0l look how i triggered this kid into writing paragraphs in another clans afthermath topic. T6 rivalry, 6 clans under one cape getting bullied week after week, same brown sticky stufft this time, except its under t9 cape. Enjoy your hype btw, every clan that mass closed into you was slumped by us lmao.

Btw, imagine having 3+ clans close into you with mains in your cape and still getting dicked 

l0l look how i triggered this kid into writing paragraphs in another clans afthermath topic. T6 rivalry, 6 clans under one cape getting bullied week after week, same brown sticky stufft this time, except its under t9 cape. Enjoy your hype btw, every clan that mass closed into you was slumped by us lmao.

Btw, imagine having 3+ clans close into you with mains in your cape and still getting dicked 

Imagine having no clan friends at ur trips , oh soz u would have like 20 man pull then ,u got dicked and will get it again tomorrow like everyother day.

damn must suck being 31 and still playing runesscape.com

late teens try again.

Imagine being 30 years old playing runescape.com on a saturday night and still suck at it

Imagine having no clan friends at ur trips , oh soz u would have like 20 man pull then ,u got dicked and will get it again tomorrow like everyother day.

imagine getting dicked down so hard you're crying in another clans afthermath topic lmfao. 3+ clans and mains in your cape and you still can't compete

late teens try again.

Imagine being 30 years old playing runescape.com on a saturday night and still suck at it

imagine getting dicked down so hard you're crying in another clans afthermath topic lmfao. 3+ clans and mains in your cape and you still can't compete

We cant compete ? bitch we cleared u