@CP/SUP/FI/AAO

all i know is tannie slumping eop heh

if it becomes a problem we'll just use mains again. if the only way anyone can slump us is hitting us with mains, we'll run you all over with mains and wait for the next scene merge.

:kayne:

IR excluded good sht

you lads should start posting your aftermaths here, i been interested in seeing how you're progressing since reopening but cba finding your site

if it becomes a problem we'll just use mains again. if the only way anyone can slump us is hitting us with mains, we'll run you all over with mains and wait for the next scene merge.

you lads should start posting your aftermaths here, i been interested in seeing how you're progressing since reopening but cba finding your site

L0000ll plenty of other clans capable of bringing mains ;)

www.ir-rs.com

Most of our event aftermaths are public, I doubt we will make a transition to posting aftermath topics here until the cancer dies down