Daily Reminder

0ldschooler

Sounds to me like EOP thought they could bully everyone by hacking there forums, but cry when they get bullied by a clan who does a better job at it.

Get a grip.

Chinaman fucks you over.

Now SV will end you.

You hacked an IR acc and got LBS cause they crashed a fight, then blame it on Harmz for why you did it. Yet you crash everyone elses fights. Now SV returned the favour.

You hit people off, now cry when SV does it.

You used ape unit, tannies former rag unit to help you in fights. Now cry when SV do it.

Sounds like SV are CLEARING the cancer.

Sounds to me like EOP thought they could bully everyone by hacking there forums, but cry when they get bullied by a clan who does a better job at it.

Get a grip.

Chinaman fucks you over.

Now SV will end you.

You hacked an IR acc and got LBS cause they crashed a fight, then blame it on Harmz for why you did it. Yet you crash everyone elses fights. Now SV returned the favour.

You used ape unit, tannies former rag unit to help you in fights. Now cry when SV do it.

Get a grip.

Chinaman fucks you over.

Now SV will end you.

u seem very passionate

Get a grip.

Chinaman fucks you over.

Now SV will end you.

Get a grip.

Chinaman fucks you over.

Now SV will end you.

lmfao u sir are very deluded yes yes

Get a grip.

Chinaman fucks you over.

Now SV will end you.

Holy brown sticky stuff someone give this guy a fucking round of applause