Best LPC/MPC clans that made an appearance?

Inners Only

Nah lol, we bullied them into logging/walking down to edge being down opts hahahahaha

You're saying OP/Rage/Dome are brown sticky stuff , but all three of them have accomplished something. CD has earned a reputation of using mains and having a cancerous community. They haven't brought anything to the scene after switching from main to pures in 2 years. that says something doesn't it ;)

You're saying OP/Rage/Dome are brown sticky stuff , but all three of them have accomplished something. CD has earned a reputation of using mains and having a cancerous community. They haven't brought anything to the scene after switching from main to pures in 2 years. that says something doesn't it ;)

i can honestly say i agree with this lol

they had a thing going for them with don leading them but now im seeing why ppl hate CD l0l

bunch of justin beiber bundle of twigss who think they're good when they dont do clan wars l0l @bsers

they had a thing going for them with don leading them but now im seeing why ppl hate CD l0l

bunch of justin beiber bundle of twigss who think they're good when they dont do clan wars l0l @bsers

The Ex-IMP members carried them in CLW and brought CD on a winstreak not to long ago , ya'll left for SV (because that's winning CLW+P2P) and that lisp kid bsers said you guys aren't welcome there anymore.. that's pretty disrespectful..and funny because they lost 3-0 to IR 2 days later.

Hi entangle ily.

The Ex-IMP members carried them in CLW and brought CD on a winstreak not to long ago , ya'll left for SV (because that's winning CLW+P2P) and that lisp kid bsers said you guys aren't welcome there anymore.. that's pretty disrespectful..and funny because they lost 3-0 to IR 2 days later.

Hi entangle ily.

IR is my 2nd home heh

Respek, respek.

Olympus, Rage, Doom all had their good stretches in both wild and clw. All had/have good communities.