CD Doesn't Break Ft. 59 big dik warriors clearing Rage lmfao

B S E Rs

You mean when u guys got trolled by calu so u decided to train def on kuramas baby pure?

Calu didn't do brown sticky stuff before u guys decided to stream getting def on kuramas account.

So in the end 2 innocent people gets defence Mfw.

nice intel dudes.

? bsers talked brown sticky stuff and ur whole clan suffers sucks doesnt it lol

I don't see the parts of you vid where we literally kept killing you kids in singles, hopping onto you at graves, making you continuously run and log, and then try and claim a win at the end LMFAO this topic is so justin beiber . 

After everything your clan has been through with SV kids leaving, and you not having a solid core, I can really see the closure coming sooner rather than later.

I don't see the parts of you vid where we literally kept killing you kids in singles, hopping onto you at graves, making you continuously run and log, and then try and claim a win at the end LMFAO this topic is so justin beiber . 

After everything your clan has been through with SV kids leaving, and you not having a solid core, I can really see the closure coming sooner rather than later.

"RUN AND LOG" "WE CANT OUTLAST CD"

LOL

koAPnT6.gif

mfw you get butthurt over what somebody says on a runescape clanning fourm lmfao.

pussy lmfao

? horrible banter but not like i expect something from a CD member right hansis?

its only down hill from here sit back and enjoy the show

Getting ragged by 20 UB kids whilst fighting you guys, wasn't even hard tbh lmao. btw all this shows is how many mains you pulled to maintain your cape counter lmfao

i dont see them attacking you in that gif? no, you saw an excuse to run away from us you pussies lmfao. ty 4 ez win

? horrible banter but not like i expect something from a CD member right hansis?

its only down hill from here sit back and enjoy the show

pussy

you have 70 maxed pures and u lost to eop & ub?

it was a 20v20 prep and we had 4 new recruits with us lol and we didn't have a caller on.

enjoy the hype lol

lmfao? continue to prep IR bro

we will keep getting more cd members who werent even imperial lmfao(they come to us)

Just being honest; start recruiting. SV coming back to the scene has clearly damaged you. Its very much clear you're double logged on mains to pull. This topic is just evidence of that.

Please count how many mains we have ty

theres no up hill from here lol and idgaf if i make u mad camp my clan lol u know what will happen

me being a mute doesnt change the fact ur so brown sticky stuff on this game l0l

"my clan" lmao kid you're nothing but a bottomfeeder you been sv since they opened and still have no say in the decisions l0l

watch this uphill btw  B)

and your 5ft tall smelly curry muncher

ye and your nan loves this curry dick

LOL WTF, why are those indians dancing to my people's (Dominican) music? That song is fire boy

Bryan impressed 100% ask

:D

Just being honest; start recruiting. SV coming back to the scene has clearly damaged you. Its very much clear you're double logged on mains to pull. This topic is just evidence of that.

For someone who claims to never talk out of his ass you sure dropped the ball on this one. Try confirming our ts numbers first