CD Doesn't Break Ft. 59 big dik warriors clearing Rage lmfao

B S E Rs

U have no vid ?

Can't imagine being in CD .. Ugh another losing topic 

Down 17 no fucking problem. We started of the war in south west graves, were we quickly destroyed them in singles. After realizing how fucking brown sticky stuff they were at singles pking they quickly ran south to 13 ports. The fight went back to singles again, and we fought rage east of green hill for a good while, littearly dominating rage members.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

theres no uphill btw you just made an aftermath topic about 1 fight broccoli u were shtt warlord and i can imagine ur shtt leader LMFAO

you only got leader cus tbr/ba42 dont want to be leader lul

yo bro remember when don yelled at u that 1 prep u got banged?

yeh we were tired of all u rats dragging us down in clan wars lmfao stay in ur lane

ye i remember, it was once and i actualy dced, whats your excuse for being on first 10 man to die list every time?

go talk kid, you got sht skills, thats all u can do and thats why u'll never be anything even on an online game

"cd ded nigg" thats all? lmfao

CD pulled 171 ppl to our 1 year anni without any glory hunters like u, and we'll be here afther u

swagger, sqweely, adam, some names of kids who were exactaly like you and did what u did

no 1 remembers them or knows em nowadays, every1 knows CD, go back to your cave untill we tell you that you can come out kid

please stop lmfao? 171 mains u mean and im diffrent from all those guys u just named LOL

please come kill SV

you run away from ir on weekends LMFAO

you didnt answer my question. whats ur excuse dying on this prep if u didnt dc?