[Misfits] WE DIT IT AGAIN !!

SkoJenno

You started pure clanning where you opened "Clan X" the laughing stock of pure clans. Couldn't even beat SF in a rivalry... until this day you carry on to be a laughing stock and single handedly made 80% of these forums lose respect for your "legacy" clan Fatality.

I hope you're happy

I don't think you know what good banter is if this topic amuses you

wasnt special forces ur first clan lols

are you saying rightnow that you baited a mini ???

:hehehe:

No I baited you flaming...

its a mini who cares lol justin beiber

Lol it's not about the mini, its more about the FI kids gettin  dat smoke like they did on sunday hehe.

Like mini or not they lost, and in that the FI kids lost.

did you just make up a conversation in your topic because you thought it was funny? or creative? holy brown sticky stuff how do you ever hope to make other clans look justin beiber when you're the cringiest mother fucker in existence

Yes you in supremacy, dont you have to focus on aao ?

:popcorn:

it  was then  he went to '' Shadow Kingz'?? lmfao @@Singles ??

No I baited you flaming...

Lol it's not about the mini, its more about the FI kids gettin  dat smoke like they did on sunday hehe.

Like mini or not they lost, and in that the FI kids lost.

MISFITS POV ENDED WHEN FATALITY WAS UP 5 ? HOW YOU EXPLAIN THAT ? LMFAO

YOUR RANKS ACCEPTED THE LOSE , WHY DONT YOU ?

MISFITS POV ENDED WHEN Fatality WAS UP 5 ? HOW YOU EXPLAIN THAT ? LMFAO

POV ended early?

MISFITS POV ENDED WHEN Fatality WAS UP 5 ? HOW YOU EXPLAIN THAT ? LMFAO

lmfao worry about aao, the clan that pulls 12 and snipes our fights and we still steamroll. you should be more concerned about aao in the sense that your pulls are getting dangerously close to aao level on saturdays l0l

lmfao worry about aao, the clan that pulls 12 and snipes our fights and we still steamroll. you should be more concerned about aao in the sense that your pulls are getting dangerously close to aao level on saturdays l0l

didn't we slam supremacy 3 preps in a row now sdfu lol

didn't we slam supremacy 3 preps in a row now sdfu lol

ye like how we slammed you 6 in a row last year as well as absolutely bodied you in a 100v100 fullout

nice job beating our app unit, now focus on pulling 20 more so you can fight us on saturdays

ye like how we slammed you 6 in a row last year as well as absolutely bodied you in a 100v100 fullout

nice job beating our app unit, now focus on pulling 20 more so you can fight us on saturdays

..? pretty sure we pulled +20 more than u yday. Lmao is that ur excuse for losing preps..? we had apps in too. They were the easiest prepss of my life lmfao

..? want to prep again or u scared?

i dont think a clans ever been scared of fighting fatality for the past decade lmao

hit me up when we dont already have 4 preps in a week and we will happily crush you underfoot

i dont think a clans ever been scared of fighting Fatality for the past decade lmao

hit me up when we dont already have 4 preps in a week and we will happily crush you underfoot

So ur 2 scared to prep i see.. we just carroted u 3 times in one week idk why ur piping up misfits fanboy

So ur 2 scared to prep i see.. we just carroted u 3 times in one week idk why ur piping up misfits fanboy

because i kind of have an extensive history of throwing your clan around like a rag doll with every clan ive been in. you guys have been below me for years. you get dicked every weekend by me so idk why you're piping up

POV ended early?

Pov ended early ??????????? 

CD was my first clan, and yes I left SF to join SK. SK was an LPC that was open for 1 month, achieved all it wanted to achieve (Something way out of the question for Clan X LOOOOOL) and moved on easy enough yeah? Funny thing is we still live on SK never dies.