Outburst vs CD F2P Mini 2-1 FT. Perfection

R4ngeTAP

We have level 60-75 we use for xLPC times and for going LPC not happening we like our main free scene.

you understand xlpc is cmb 50-67 right? you u just confirmed that outburst is already LPC, so why is outburst still in the xlpc scene as a LPC?

you understand xlpc is cmb 50-67 right? you u just confirmed that outburst is already LPC, so why is outburst still in the xlpc scene as a LPC?

you understand that it's 50-70 right? don't talk about a scene you know nothing about. we mini lpcs because it's fun and a few of us have lpc accounts.

xlpc scene is 10x more fun than LPC for us hence why we will be staying in this scene

you understand that it's 50-70 right? don't talk about a scene you know nothing about. we mini lpcs because it's fun and a few of us have lpc accounts.

xlpc scene is 10x more fun than LPC for us hence why we will be staying in this scene

if its 50-70. then why is 65% of your weekend pull 70+ combat?

lmfao just deal with it trhat your clan is LPC,

so go fully lpc or just make new accs and stay xlpc

if its 50-70. then why is 65% of your weekend pull 70+ combat?

lmfao just deal with it trhat your clan is LPC,

so go fully lpc or just make new accs and stay xlpc

go check my weekend topics i put a click of combats in every time, not to mention i pulled 40 people -70 combat to the Rampage prep on Tuesday so eat your socks.

go check my weekend topics i put a click of combats in every time, not to mention i pulled 40 people -70 combat to the Rampage prep on Tuesday so eat your socks.

you stil bring lpc accounts to your weekend trips, so why still going out at xlpc time when youre basicly a lpc? u just confirmed that you bring 70+ combat accs... lmfao

lies and justin beiber

R4ngeTAP, on 29 Jun 2017 - 2:37 PM, said:snapback.png

We have level 60-75 we use for xLPC

so your pull is mostly 70+ cmb , yup Outburst the onley LPC that goes out at xlpc time lmfao justin beiber

R4ngeTAP, on 29 Jun 2017 - 2:37 PM, said:snapback.png

so your pull is mostly 70+ cmb , yup Outburst the onley LPC that goes out at xlpc time lmfao justin beiber

They compete xlpc because they know they would get smacked. Thats why they prefer the xlpc scene when all actual xlpcs are bringing mainly lvl 50s

@@Scott whatever helps you sleep at night, the cap is 70 and thats what we bring, you've all been offered preps at 70 and even 65 cap and declined lmfao, you don't even go into the wilderness anymore.

Only took us about 3 weeks to break every single one of you.

They compete xlpc because they know they would get smacked. Thats why they prefer the xlpc scene when all actual xlpcs are bringing mainly lvl 50s

We actually have been doing p2p trips just so you know moron. last weekend you brought at least 8 people above 70...