Warning to EOP

Tannie

At the end of the day this is a runescape clan rivalry. I personally hold the view that leaking irl information and involving family is a step too far.

Having said that if you continue on this course then we will have no option but to retaliate. I assure you that your members and ranks will also be collateral damage in this 'war'. 

If you stop now and keep it on the game we will forgive any previous sins. 

Regards.

At the end of the day, EoP have leaked countless irl information of rivals clan & have involve innocent friends/family members. Now they think it is a step too far because they're getting the same treatment?

Having said that if anyone have the juice of any single EoP member/ranks but you're too scared to do brown sticky stuff. Don't worry, send me the juice.

Allow me to release the inner demon inside me. Fearless nigga. /query tannie to pm for juice.

EoP, i'll never stop and i don't off lmfa0.

Sincere Regards,

2f8056bd5a2fd4b175f59ea505aa9118.png

At the end of the day, EoP have leaked countless irl information of rivals clan & have involve innocent friends/family members. Now they think it is a step too far because they're getting the same treatment?

Having said that if anyone have the juice of any single EoP member/ranks but you're too scared to do brown sticky stuff. Don't worry, send me the juice.

Allow me to release the inner demon inside me. Fearless nigga. /query tannie to pm for juice.

EoP, i'll never stop and i don't off lmfa0.

Sincere Regards,

2f8056bd5a2fd4b175f59ea505aa9118.png

Couldn't of said it better myself, karma is a bitch yo.. kinda happy this is happening, finally some one is giving you pathetic kids a taste of your own medicine. #CureTheCancer

if u think sv is any better then ur delusional

Couldn't of said it better myself, karma is a bitch yo.. kinda happy this is happening, finally some one is giving you pathetic kids a taste of your own medicine. #CureTheCancer

Be careful what u wish for, next time one of ur ranks try pm me for a certain clans locs I'll say 'No, blame Duval'. Choose ur words better next time buddy :)

lmfao you have 7k pc on sharkbrew nice life random l00l

Ye i havent made 19 troll accounts which is why i have 7k - combine your troll accounts' pc and youll have more

Never said they was, but before sv came back all yall did was pride yourselves on the same actions being done to you. Mains ddosing doxing etc etc.

Pretty sure the scene was doing pretty good, with no mains, no doxing, no ddosing going around since moving to lpc?

Ehhhh

Ye i havent made 19 troll accounts which is why i have 7k - combine your troll accounts' pc and youll have more

Pretty sure the scene was doing pretty good, with no mains, no doxing, no ddosing going around since moving to lpc?

Ehhhh

Horsebrown sticky stuff under cover y'all was having tannie hit foe and doom with his tanks "logs prove it and we aren't dumb" as soon as the tanks hit you, y'all begged us (Pure community) to help you battle said mains. EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU NOW

Horsebrown sticky stuff under cover y'all was having tannie hit foe and doom with his tanks "logs prove it and we aren't dumb" as soon as the tanks hit you, y'all begged us (Pure community) to help you battle said mains. EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU NOW

Lets see how you laugh when we slump SV and they will use their mains, ddosing & doxing tactics on YOU 

LOL