BT showing the xlpc scene who the real kings are

bt black son

cd closed what? i quit runescape and hand leadership down to my ranks took a whole 2years off the game are you mental?  the clan he claim with 2k17 clanners consist of fearless/eop/olympiss ex ranks/members suck my dick do something pussy 

yeah your clan is brown sticky stuff, thats all i have to say lmfao

didn't mention teaming with h8 and getting cleared 1v2 and also tanks that were attacking us :thinking:

teaming with hate? lmao watch the vid again. hate hit us first not my fault our callers position us in a better spot lmaoo. and they were your tanks camping our members dipbrown sticky stuff. 

teaming with hate? lmao watch the vid again. hate hit us first not my fault our callers position us in a better spot lmaoo. and they were your tanks camping our members dipbrown sticky stuff. 

hahahaha u make no sense oh well

Dont take the flame to heart Bt. Just do what you do.

im not worried about these internet heroes. they know what they are irl and aren't brown sticky stuff in wild. 

166441c9b9353b357b2c5e49ef2d047f.png

gotta give you credit that is a pretty clever picture. 

Well since you guys asking BT to be more active on SB here you go. We headed out first in our normal time as usual around 4est. We had around 15 killer apes peaking at 20 before heading into inners because no clans were to be found. After inners, we heard DP, Ascent, and OB were out. So we decided to mass up for a mid week trip with 23 killer apes and peaking at 26. After our first run in with OB. We got crashed by H8 and showing our dominance we forced OB into singles after we focused our attention to H8 cleared them quick. OB hit us again after they got a little regroup. After that little run in with OB and H8, H8 was nowhere to be found again. Outburst had to call in their tankers to fight against us with even ops(L0L). Still with that they struggled against us. In our last fight after calling raggers who wore our capes, they still had the nerve to bring lpc accounts and put on our capes and scim us from behind. We still got the best of them. Failed lpc clans trying to compete in xlpc and still can't. 

Ty for action tho but we aren't Rampage, POP or H8.

Dont take the flame to heart Bt. Just do what you do.

all good broski they gotta defend it this saturday  & these other sb niggas are weirdos we laughing at them lololol 

Ah i see ob got smoked

clearly someone with 20/20 vision when scim pushes cant bail your clan out of a pure war anymore the results are in :D