Outburst 4 Hours of Domination Ft. A/DP/H8/BT

ruxso

Bt kids are salty we clear them daily lmfao

was easy btw

Go loose weight you fat fuck

lmfao at all the salty BT kids, mad cause they cant find a legit excuse as to why they lost to Outburst with Overheads + tanks.

Call Rampage BT ! Call Rampage !

It makes me laugh because you saying Call RAMPAGE, actually we didn't called anyone but that's the excuse you giving to your members and invites, it's allright bro

And why it makes me laugh so hard it's because I haven't seen OB without invites and all the bullbrown sticky stuff you bring to the xlpc, you are basically a fucking cancer clan 

Go loose weight you fat fuck

It makes me laugh because you saying Call RAMPAGE, actually we didn't called anyone but that's the excuse you giving to your members and invites, it's allright bro

And why it makes me laught so hard it's because I haven't seen OB without invites and all the bullbrown sticky stuff you bring to the xlpc, you are basically are fucking cancer clan 

cry more virgin, ez smoke btw

13 min vid vs 6min vid, i see one fight vs ob in your pov and you lost in it HAHA

Lmao maybe if you guys would of gone out in the designated time such as 4est. We wouldnt have to mass up again.

lmfao at all the salty BT kids, mad cause they cant find a legit excuse as to why they lost to Outburst with Overheads + tanks.

Call Rampage BT ! Call Rampage !

Keep calling your lpc account and raggers. BT only clan without invites and actually pull only 100% BT. brown sticky stuff clan that ob is

lol no it was longer then that

doesnt matter u rushed us when we were clearing up bt then we still fought til we got returners and pushed you from p18s to pond with bt sniping us from the back. was ez, you can claim a win on that fight though its okay we still beat you 3 fights prior to that.