Unbreakable vs. Rage P2P Mini 4-0 Ft. 2x Perfection

K2P

u love backing ub up a lot, shame u didnt make it past member last promos hahahahh

I'm not even active lmao and could care less I come on these forums to flame your brown sticky stuff clans afraid of ub nice 50 pull last weekend BTW eom slumping expected with weak leadership keep sucking rage cock lmao

I'm not even active lmao and could care less I come on these forums to flame your brown sticky stuff clans afraid of ub nice 50 pull last weekend BTW eom slumping expected with weak leadership keep sucking rage cock lmao

didnt u pull 50 for the past 6 months? u had 1 pull above 60 for the first time, pipe down u were made by op lmfao

didnt u pull 50 for the past 6 months? u had 1 pull above 60 for the first time, pipe down u were made by op lmfao

Ah yes unbreakable has only been open 8 months and is bullying/outpulling so called legacy clans feels good to be number 1 everything I agree though Flip flops/Adversity made me into one of the best warrers/rs player to date

Ah yes unbreakable has only been open 8 months and is bullying/outpulling so called legacy clans feels good to be number 1 everything I agree though Flip flops/Adversity made me into one of the best warrers/rs player to date

yep bullying me with ur 50 pulls yup very scare. daily reminder uve never beat eop in cwa