OUTBREAK IN A NUTSHELL

• brings lpc accounts and still gets fucked
  • brings tanks and still manages to get fucked
  • calls lpc invites.. still gets fucked
  • dead forums
  • attempts to dox a leader (fails & plan backfires)
  • has sign ups after getting killed both saturday and sunday by a masser clan (lmfao 33 sign ups - day 4)
  • tells their members fake propaganda so they will attend their next weekend trips (5 inactive topics after the weekend)
  • has advanced members paying for locations on the superior h8 clan and still manages to get the intel wrong (ty for gp bro)

will update with more plans that end up failing after weekend trip, will keep u all updated 

btw whatup @@Peneloppy aka @ aka A6 aka Alex 

fire vs fire mother fuckers see you this weekend =P

PLUG THE LEAK

You better gtfo my boy Pennelopy or else you're gunna get the fire bitch

your signature literally has your cape 60 ingame with 3 tanks in your cape in the screenshot lol what

Yes because if they are in our cape they are automatically ours? use your brain please we kill tanks, they are not allowed on trips. Banned a members yesterday actually for bringing his main

Outbreak? New phone who dis

Broken clan

Prep to resolve it.

When they drop the tanks and LPC accounts we will

wow this is justin beiber

You having a rank and avatar is justin beiber

State where I said that please.

I was talking in general about two clans because one is complaining about Cb caps & one is complaining about tanks and levels.

If they bring tanks to trips and you have proof then simply dispute it and they will be dealt with.

I have no ties with any Xlpc nor am I interested in scene so how am I bias for simply stating an obvious observation?

Actually no, Hate abides the combat cap and doesn't have mains, if you were clued in you would know we want Outbreak to drop their mains and LPC accounts. Get with the program

Actually no, Hate abides the combat cap and doesn't have mains, if you were clued in you would know we want Outbreak to drop their mains and LPC accounts. Get with the program

Again please highlight where I've stated anything that singles out Hate.

I'm talking about a prep seeing members from both sides discussing the actions from a prep not happening due "Lpc" accounts or tanks being used.

Again I'll say it, rather than talking about any issues regarding tanks why don't you guys dispute? Would be logical seeing that both clans have complained about tanks being used.

You need to understand and realize that I am not on anyones side I'm just stating what I have observed from an outsiders Pov.

Again please highlight where I've stated anything that singles out Hate.

I'm talking about a prep seeing members from both sides discussing the actions from a prep not happening due "Lpc" accounts or tanks being used.

Again I'll say it, rather than talking about any issues regarding tanks why don't you guys dispute? Would be logical seeing that both clans have complained about tanks being used.

You need to understand and realize that I am not on anyones side I'm just stating what I have observed from an outsiders Pov.

hoollyyy fuuuckkkk dude... You said both side are complaining one about tanks one about combat caps. I told you that it's not that way I told you OB are the ones bringing LPC and Tanks, they aren't complaining about it because they are the ones doing it lmao. Pull up a topic of OB saying we bring LPC accounts and tanks, you won't find one because we are a real xLPC PURE CLAN. And also told you, when they drop the tanks and LPC accounts in the wilderness they will get a prep.

hoollyyy fuuuckkkk dude... You said both side are complaining one about tanks one about combat caps. I told you that it's not that way I told you OB are the ones bringing LPC and Tanks, they aren't complaining about it because they are the ones doing it lmao. Pull up a topic of OB saying we bring LPC accounts and tanks, you won't find one because we are a real xLPC PURE CLAN. And also told you, when they drop the tanks and LPC accounts in the wilderness they will get a prep.

If they're bringing them then why not dispute them? No point continously talking about a "problem" when there is solution.

I've seen members from both sides complaing about either tanks or Lpc accounts, I have no reason to lie like I've said already I'm telling you what I've seen from two clans.

If they're bringing them then why not dispute them? No point continously talking about a "problem" when there is solution.

I've seen members from both sides complaing about either tanks or Lpc accounts, I have no reason to lie like I've said already I'm telling you what I've seen from two clans.

Dispute to have their precious SB topics taken away? That's not going to do anything but have them bring more LPC accounts and tanks because they are salty think again

Dispute to have their precious SB topics taken away? That's not going to do anything but have them bring more LPC accounts and tanks because they are salty think again

Well considering Xlpc has Wcotm coming and they wish to participate then successful disputes would penalize them and potentially prevent them from winning the award.

So yeah I'd like to think that would be a valid way to tackle the issue (if there is proof of an issue).

Btw you have mains/tanks in your cape in your sig.

Well considering Xlpc has Wcotm coming and they wish to participate then successful disputes would penalize them and potentially prevent them from winning the award.

So yeah I'd like to think that would be a valid way to tackle the issue (if there is proof of an issue).

like I said in my previous reply, sk ranks were sniping us due to us snagging their past ranks into our superior clan. after smoking outburst 4 times in a row on Sunday we finally kilt them when we realized they were still camping our ranks.

also there is 1 lpc particular that has been sniping our ranks in our capes as well but yet again they could not break us =P

I'll tell you the same brown sticky stuff I told break, if you think they are our mains just because they are in our cape you are the biggest broccoli I have ever met

I'll tell you the same brown sticky stuff I told break, if you think they are our mains just because they are in our cape you are the biggest broccoli I have ever met

You've already replied to my last reply a couple hours of ago.

I never insinuated they were your mains did I? Nope. I did however say they were in your cape (because they are) but regardless if they are yours or not comes down to someones assumption.

You haven't disputed any aftermaths you've only spoken about them having mains so who's to say their not someone else's mains in their capes just like it's someone else's mains in your capes apparently?

You still have no idea where I'm coming from and what I've been trying to speak to you about yet you call me the insulting names and insult my intelligence, hmm very smart on your behalf.

Yes because if they are in our cape they are automatically ours? use your brain please we kill tanks, they are not allowed on trips. Banned a members yesterday actually for bringing his main

Broken clan

When they drop the tanks and LPC accounts we will

You having a rank and avatar is justin beiber

Sounds like excuses to me tbh.

There are no tanks in clan wars