Rampage Officially Closing and Merge with H8.

R4ngeTAP

lmao. ty for letting us all know. LPC kids trying on xlpc clans lmfao. 

yeah man, cant complain my members love F2P which is why they are in xLPCS ! You didn't see anyone complaining to you when you had like 30 Envy/ROP members in your clan before we opened

O.o oh the hypocrisy

yeah man, cant complain my members love F2P which is why they are in xLPCS ! You didn't see anyone complaining to you when you had like 30 Envy/ROP members in your clan before we opened

O.o oh the hypocrisy

They came to 2 trips envy was brown sticky stuff anyways look @warchilds and no1 knows where rop even stands for?

they are mostly Eop members.

lmao. ty for letting us all know. LPC kids trying on xlpc clans lmfao.

Kids new af I made this broccoli. Btw multi clanners bin around for ages. That's why there's two different times for xLPC and LPC to go out learn to recruit quality members from the pure community then maybe you'll stand a chance. But closing time soon for Rampage second clan I'll be closing of yours was toooo damn ez.

O.o oh the hypocrisy

Never had 30 rop kids in my life. They planned on remaking BV lol ? They also said they were gunna join dp ezzy. You talk alot of sht man.

Never had 30 rop kids in my life. They planned on remaking BV lol ? They also said they were gunna join dp ezzy. You talk alot of sht man.

I talk brown sticky stuff to kids who run their mouths about my clan and i back my brown sticky stuff up where is yours? "Never had 30 rop kids in my life" but yet you had ROP members in your clan before mine opened. Btw you are a hypocrite refer to this video :

Remember when you called upon 15 Redemption members (LPC Clan) and they brought 70+ including the RoP members/CP members who came as well? yeah i do.

Kids new af I made this broccoli. Btw multi clanners bin around for ages. That's why there's two different times for xLPC and LPC to go out learn to recruit quality members from the pure community then maybe you'll stand a chance. But closing time soon for Rampage second clan I'll be closing of yours was toooo damn ez.

You dont do nothing lmfao. Your a dog in outburst with a big bark. Please go no life other peoples accounts so you can pull under 70cb accounts. And olease go make a cauliflower video about how to chin. What a no life nerd you are.

I talk brown sticky stuff to kids who run their mouths about my clan and i back my brown sticky stuff up where is yours? "Never had 30 rop kids in my life" but yet you had ROP members in your clan before mine opened. Btw you are a hypocrite refer to this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jiY4-GKeA

Remember when you called upon 15 Redemption members (LPC Clan) and they brought 70+ including the RoP members/CP members who came as well? yeah i do.

Your so dumb. I have no connections with any lpc clans. It was r4nge tap who asked them to come and in return we would attend their lpc trips which we did not attend and thats the reason why r4nge tap left. I have no lpc friends at all. So stop making stuff up please. Tyvm.

You dont do nothing lmfao. Your a dog in outburst with a big bark. Please go no life other peoples accounts so you can pull under 70cb accounts. And olease go make a cauliflower video about how to chin. What a no life nerd you are.

Your so dumb. I have no connections with any lpc clans. It was r4nge tap who asked them to come and in return we would attend their lpc trips which we did not attend and thats the reason why r4nge tap left. I have no lpc friends at all. So stop making stuff up please. Tyvm.

Completely missing my point lol, you still allowed it to happen who cares who invited them lmfao. "I respect the CB cap, but i still allowed 70+ to come to my trips" how am i making this up if it really did happen and you even vidded the trip yourself?

Completely missing my point lol, you still allowed it to happen who cares who invited them lmfao. "I respect the CB cap, but i still allowed 70+ to come to my trips" how am i making this up if it really did happen and you even vidded the trip yourself?

That day we fought "ir" a lpc clan. And "pop" a clan with 91 people and 40 percent of them were lpc accounts. We did not fight any other legit xlpc clans. With those guys. No one said u making it up. R4nge tap was a rank in flawless and we trusted his choice. It was for 1 day. Pops opening trip. At the end of the day your talking about something that happened months ago that has nothing to do with our problem. Do you see rampage bringing high 70s ? Nope. We dont do that.

That day we fought "ir" a lpc clan. And "pop" a clan with 91 people and 40 percent of them were lpc accounts. We did not fight any other legit xlpc clans. With those guys. No one said u making it up. R4nge tap was a rank in flawless and we trusted his choice. It was for 1 day. Pops opening trip. At the end of the day your talking about something that happened months ago that has nothing to do with our problem. Do you see rampage bringing high 70s ? Nope. We dont do that.

You don't do it cause you dont have the right amount of resources to. Btw, your members arent happy with wearing other clans capes. Never forget i bodied your clan from 50 pulls to 25 in the matter of 3 weeks. You're still 0-3 to me in preps 30v30 min 70cb cap prep us for the 0-4. Pipe down or step up your clan is getting really irrelevant lol.

You don't do it cause you dont have the right amount of resources to. Btw, your members arent happy with wearing other clans capes. Never forget i bodied your clan from 50 pulls to 25 in the matter of 3 weeks. You're still 0-3 to me in preps 30v30 min 70cb cap prep us for the 0-4. Pipe down or step up your clan is getting really irrelevant lol.

Alex tbh your a nerd . your treating xlpc likes it lpc. And please can you body rampage to a 0 man pull. Cuz im trying to quit rs soon.

Alex tbh your a nerd . your treating xlpc likes it lpc. And please can you body rampage to a 0 man pull. Cuz im trying to quit rs soon.

Yes confirmed Ryan broken and Rampage closing soon lmao. Funny thing is I ain't even home won't be on for a week. I broke you from a cell phone.