Throwback thursday

Dirty Dan

translation: i am teaming with the clan that brought mains against me for months because i am a little beta bitch and jamz is my dad

u have ruined your clans reputation dude

if foe was still foe you'd be pulling 100s every week no matter what you did

translation: ub is sucking off the clan that hacked their database recently haha beta bitch (dont forget the hacking/doxing/ddosing sv did to tlp during their rivalry last year)

u have ruined tlps reputation and tried making countless remakes (all failed)

if tlp was still tlp it wouldnt have closed but no u had to think u were better than the clan when in reality u were a placeholder warlord in mm (which led to their closure l000l), now look where tlp is l0000l closed by @@HolyDreams and ur now on ur 7th remake hahaha

imagine having no self respect and openly aiding and defending a scum clan like eop that openly laughs at you and leaks your staff and then having the nerve to tell the only clan never scared of a clean fight they have an attitude problem looool @@HolyDreams

instead of changing the way you are addressing things now in order to get a prep that you are in complete control of earning, you are acting like a complete monkey even more so than before which I find very confusing o_0 does the ape motto your clan presents really make you act like one?

and btw - let me remind you this started when you 1 itemed us a few times on trips & at our pkri vs rage for no reason

it's weird that you want to dictate everything that is going on right now

instead of changing the way you are addressing things now in order to get a prep that you are in complete control of earning, you are acting like a complete monkey even more so than before which I find very confusing o_0 does the ape motto your clan presents really make you act like one?

and btw - let me remind you this started when you 1 itemed us a few times on trips & at our pkri vs rage for no reason

it's weird that you want to dictate everything that is going on right now

[13:06] <@tRUE_WHiP> we actually need a leader right now

[13:06] <@[FO]Coggy> hes prob on eop ts

jew whip guessed months ago you'd bend the knee to eop lmffoaskssksksks imagine running the proud image of the one great foc clan straight into the ground bc ur a wannabe pirate

You kissed a boy on vid dude LOL

that's one more person than you've ever kissed irl holy smokes

hahahaha did @@HolyDreams dial for backup

hahahaha crybaby @ is crying because he wants a clean lpc scene but will 1 item/rag and associate with hackers/ddosers and then say wow man u guys are so nh... loser wants double standards and everything to go his way well listen here buddy you shouldnt have kissed a boy on vid lol

jew whip guessed months ago you'd bend the knee to eop lmffoaskssksksks imagine running the proud image of the one great foc clan straight into the ground bc ur a wannabe pirate

hahahaha did @@HolyDreams dial for backup

@@HolyDreams hahahahahahahahahahahahaha im dyin rn

lmfao! last time I checked we had 3 leaders (4 at the time because Paul was there also) and you have once again taken an inside joke as something very literal

what about the other 10 ranks + elders & legends who think your clan is broccolied as fuck and don't want anything to do with you

I guess there is no hope for you, but you may continue to act like a little baby and cry because I no longer care to aid you in easily achieving what you want (a prep)

lmfao! last time I checked we had 3 leaders (4 at the time because Paul was there also) and you have once again taken an inside joke as something very literal

what about the other 10 ranks + elders & legends who think your clan is broccolied as fuck and don't want anything to do with you

I guess there is no hope for you, but you may continue to act like a little baby and cry because I no longer care to aid you in easily achieving what you want (a prep)

that's a pretty weird "inside joke" dude 

you're terrible at damage control and you just look more and more cauliflower after each post

@

that's a pretty weird "inside joke" dude 

you're terrible at damage control and you just look more and more cauliflower after each post

@

nice job tagging him! btw thanks for the criticism, hope damage control wasn't the reason you yourself closed tlp... oh wait :/

this is the same @ that saw his first pair of d claws in-game as a troll item from "diango" and is talking about foes beautiful #1-2 pure clan of all times legacy? mfw LMAO the only time this guy was around to see or have anything to do with foes legacy thus far is being CLOSED by the elites when he was a high tier rank in the last mains who mass trained 39 defense and LOST to a bunch of 1 def youtube brids

can you just fucking imagine the audacity on this justin beiber guy l000l

yea i closed tlp after we killed your brown sticky stuff clan (you did the same exact thing you are doing now trying to starve btw)  the difference is hanu has the time r3v and i didn't 

l00l @ @ @@Range Grudge were bullied by foe so much they were pulling 30s, cancelling p2p trips,  3-23 in preps and had to close because they didnt want to work with a high school dropout and have the clan die even more under their names ahahaha

yea i closed tlp after we killed your brown sticky stuff clan (you did the same exact thing you are doing now trying to starve btw)  the difference is hanu has the time r3v and i didn't 

you didn't kill brown sticky stuff - our prep record was 26-5 ending and we won the j cup.

and some of those wins happened even after you mass trained 30 defence and don't even bring up f2p wildy when you guys had mains and addy fighting cp or sv with that brown sticky stuff.

you didn't kill brown sticky stuff - our prep record was 26-5 ending and we won the j cup.

and some of those wins happened even after you mass trained 30 defence and don't even bring up f2p wildy when you guys had mains and addy fighting cp or sv with that brown sticky stuff.

you were irrelevant for a year and a half almost no matter what you say