Throwback thursday

Dirty Dan

best matched clan in the game while you were in young rebels. im done here now lmfao 

run along now little beta bitch, thanks for handing Foe the so called "best matched clan in the game" by giving me a 26-5 prep record against TLP on OSRS

cheers for it all

you didn't kill brown sticky stuff - our prep record was 26-5 ending and we won the j cup.

and some of those wins happened even after you mass trained 30 defence and don't even bring up f2p wildy when you guys had mains and addy fighting cp or sv with that brown sticky stuff.

lmfao imagine teaming with the clan that used mains to kill you for months

your members r gonna love it dude keep it up lmfao

Threatening the probably nicest pure clan in the game atm with mains after they decide to have a fun midweek event vs ub

mfw, whats next? doxing? good to see honorable legacy p2p legends clan foc supports that, would have been different 1-2years ago, I guess time changes ppl =(

Threatening the probably nicest pure clan in the game atm with mains after they decide to have a fun midweek event vs ub

mfw, whats next? doxing? good to see honorable legacy p2p legends clan foc supports that, would have been different 1-2years ago, I guess time changes ppl =(

imagine a world where tlp closed with a 5-26 prep record vs the kings of p2p, lost a full out to a bunch of youtube hybrids (even with 70+ 39 def account advantage) and claimed they were the best matched clan of all time

imagine a world where tlp closed with a 5-26 prep record vs the kings of p2p, lost a full out to a bunch of youtube hybrids (even with 70+ 39 def account advantage) and claimed they were the best matched clan of all time

Yeah Ill be waiting for more intelligent people to reply

lol? why did your clan 1 item us on numerous trips and ruin our pkris?

you can't sit here and ask for respect if you are ruining brown sticky stuff yourselves. we don't support mains or any out of game stuff? you just get 0 events

you can't sit here and ask for respect if you are ruining brown sticky stuff yourselves. we don't support mains or any out of game stuff? you just get 0 events

if ub brings mains and uses them on u for 3 years like eop has can we get some preps organised

I have no idea about 1 iteming and can say that it clearly has not happend in the last month of me being UB -   I have seen a few foe members at pkris with 1item, but no hard feelings for that as I am pretty sure its always a couple ppl for either clan doing that and not ones clan official agenda

I am very much for a scene where leadership treats eachother with mutual respect, however I fail to see how starving one another of events is going to achieve anything

Anyways looking for fun battles this weekend and maybe you ranks can work on preps after that ;)

So funny to see the same kids who starved eop for 8 months+ of preps now sit here and whine and cry all day everyday and even go to the extent to do a 25v25 prep Vs ir (no disrespect towards ir). Absolutely no sympathy from me, ima sit here n laugh like u all did when eop got starved. Btw @ rage/fo it's guna be real good prepping each other often without this 'anonymous prep system' ub wants, which btw eop/rage/fo won't enter since we team (haha), we'll continue prepping each other without needing an 'anonymous' system, so have fun prepping the likes of cp, fi and sv @ ub!

Btw these tlp rodents got bodied on here lol

Aren't all these people complaining about not having a prep the same exact people that laughed while dodging preps from EoP for months on end? I really wish people would just give respect man instead of being 2 faced.........

yo really quickly can u mention 1 time the unbreakable clan has aided sv against eop?

lmfao now think about how long you gave locs to a zerker clan to hit us and then think about how long you sucked rage so they could be your minions

now think about how you are in a 3 way alliance with foc and rage because you fear the last independent UNBREAKABLE clan

lmfao losers