Chinaman Explains how to single hand slumps a legacy clan.

Tannie

i bet u still waiting that day when u would be able to kill me at graves lol xd

no you panic tab once you hit 70 hp its ok waste your weekends half tbing people for 3hrs and claim you're making an impact xd

*55 i would be more worried about your pull 0.0 it was disgusting your hype died in 3 weeks

what u mean nigga we hit 60 on ts/ig and their hype died after trip 1 and never recovered lmfao

no you panic tab once you hit 70 hp its ok waste your weekends half tbing people for 3hrs and claim you're making an impact xd

what u mean nigga we hit 60 on ts/ig and their hype died after trip 1 and never recovered lmfao

gotta make it look like we're pulling lower then 60 tht way they think they still have a chance

would be boring if it was over in 3 weeks (well really it's been over since sv's opening trip)

Ub did this by forcing them to team with 2 clans they hate foe/rage, decline preps and bring mains

this was the first weekend where you had a decent pull to even attempt to fight the top tier clans.

prior to that you pulled 30 to f2p and 50 to p2p

how fucking delusional are you lmfao

this was the first weekend where you had a decent pull to even attempt to fight the top tier clans.

prior to that you pulled 30 to f2p and 50 to p2p

how fucking delusional are you lmfao

People people tend to get amnesia when they have a good weekend, and forget all the low pulls and pumpings :P

you pull 30 to preps which U do once a month, haven't pulled over 50 to f2p in months and cancel Sunday's lol

Whoa fired up, wasn't taking shots at u lol, lowkey aimed at Rage

We haven't prepped in ages, building the core back up atm, if u didn't realise we lost a lot of good preppers to SV, brown sticky stuff happens, had a nice lil 8-0 streak going tho

Um we consistently pull 50+ every weekend pretty much, few that have been around 45 lately, not once below 40, and are u seriously talking brown sticky stuff about pulls coming from Ub tho lmfao, u were bottom tier f2p wildy pulling brown sticky stuff for ages, looks like I was right about amnesia :), gl with the current form

30 sec hit and tele action yeh heaps of fun bro I'd rather watch paint dry, we do p2p midweek

Whoa fired up, wasn't taking shots at u lol, lowkey aimed at Rage

We haven't prepped in ages, building the core back up atm, if u didn't realise we lost a lot of good preppers to SV, brown sticky stuff happens, had a nice lil 8-0 streak going tho

Um we consistently pull 50+ every weekend pretty much, few that have been around 45 lately, not once below 40, and are u seriously talking brown sticky stuff about pulls coming from Ub tho lmfao, u were bottom tier f2p wildy pulling brown sticky stuff for ages, looks like I was right about amnesia :), gl with the current form

30 sec hit and tele action yeh heaps of fun bro I'd rather watch paint dry, we do p2p midweek

lmao please dont pipe up,  ub has lots of firepower right now champ.