Question for Xlpc

Duval

What time do yall ACTUALLY go out, im being told 900 different times lmao.... i heard lpc times but is that so you get rid of multi clanning in the xlpc scene? or is the times still before lpc..?

oh ya btw join Chaotic ;)

lmao Chaotic will fail like the thousands time it has. 

:wtf:

aao and ir both have opened more times than chaotic shhh

main xlpc clans are going out 2:30 pm eastern on weekends 

ok so 2:30 pm est on weekends. 70 combat cap correct?

What time do yall ACTUALLY go out, im being told 900 different times lmao.... i heard lpc times but is that so you get rid of multi clanning in the xlpc scene? or is the times still before lpc..?

Just some nerds moving to LPC times because they think its gonna save there clan and hiding from Outburst things will change soon enough xLPC is and always will be multi clanners who enjoy F2P, and midweeks.

4 pm est unless u wanna go with the retards who are 70 cb who gonna get hit by lpcs @2pm est

It's 4am mass but 2 or 3 of the smaller Xlpc's have decided to go out at Lpc times which is cauliflower seeing their staying as Xlpc's.

Should stay at 4am tbh, @@Duval @ Ch & Ob will be the 2 Alpha Xlpc's you should try work on keeping it that way.

:wtf:

aao and ir both have opened more times than chaotic shhh

ok so 2:30 pm est on weekends. 70 combat cap correct?

Yeah thats correct. Dont be a outburst and bring 70 plus accounts and thinking ur xlpc.

okay, so im being told most xlpc clans will be going out at 4pm est so i will be following along with that i suppose. i will be 70 combat cap and make sure no one is over 70 etc etc. this should be super freaking fun :)

here is our ts for anyone wondering

ts.chaotic-rs.com

niggas going out early is only going to mess with their lpc's times & pull less, if anything it should start at 3:30-4

i agree tbh, i like the idea of multi clanning until i reach the lpc scene.

where do i join chaotic

www.chaotic-rs.com

ts.chaotic-rs.com