Outburst Vs Bad Timing [3-0] [F2P PREP + FT25]

Broxxx

cUnsn0s.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Bad Timing approached us for a 30 minute prep this evening so we quickly massed up 25 Panthers to take them on.

We came out with the strong 3-0 and we also won the First to 25 directly after.

Thanks for the prep Bad Timing we appreciate it.

If any of you other Xlpc's want a shot at the title then you know where to find us.

UqwCKgQ.png

3 Rounds 

Round 1:

Outburst: 20 / 17

Bad Timing: 20 / 0

Round 2:

Outburst: 20 / 18

Bad Timing: 20 / 0

Round 3:

Outburst: 22 / 20

Bad Timing: 22 / 0

First to 25:

Outburst: 25 Kills

Bad Timing: 6 Kills

UqwCKgQ.png

@broxx POV

@@K0ed POV

at least their not afraid to fight, still waiting on a prep from you guys

They're*

Drop the LPC accounts in wildy and tanks that camp us in singles and you get the prep

xLPC is 70 combat cap you agreed to it idk if you forgot but this is me reminding you lol...

They're*

Drop the LPC accounts in wildy and tanks that camp us in singles and you get the prep

xLPC is 70 combat cap you agreed to it idk if you forgot but this is me reminding you lol...

funny how you're fall in leader at your prep today was 71 combat, but when we use those accounts their lpc? nice logic

Nice

Looks like BT got slapped all day today lol

Why are you even talking LMFAO? bt will prob kill more then H8 Lmfaoooo. Oh you want us to drop lpc? drop that i closedOB kid lvl like 72 tomato then we can have a nice talk about dropping are 3 "LPC?" accs. dont pipe up kid.

They're*

YO ACTUALLY drop all the accs with overheads on it. thats not xlpc kid. 

Nice

H8 couldn't even pull for 20 for a prep lol they needed Rampage to put on their capes but no surprise dead ass clans. TY 4 action BT wish H8 or Rampage will grow some balls and prep us too.

Nice

we got slapped in clan wars something we just started doing mass h8 in wildy anyday any time i promise you ill break you . 

H8 couldn't even pull for 20 for a prep lol they needed Rampage to put on their capes but no surprise dead ass clans. TY 4 action BT wish H8 or Rampage will grow some balls and prep us too.

can't believe im saying this ty for the prac scrub its still fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

you wouldnt want me to take it serious m8 don't do it to your self and hate heard you starting to pull good again lets not fuck xlpc scene up on weekends.

Is that a threat of mains? hehe don't start that battle either, it's one you will not win my friend

at least their not afraid to fight, still waiting on a prep from you guys

Syracuse told me we are better than h8, and that is why they won't prep us.

Respect for bt to prepping, at least y'all want fun clanning. Ty 4 action

Is that a threat of mains? hehe don't start that battle either, it's one you will not win my friend

is it a main threat? take the bait and find out you cannot beef with a clan that will go to the extreme to break you bro your apex invites wouldn't save you as i said keep taking the bait and we can start a war right now dont give a fuck .